Ch. 4

I parked my car and walked into the wonderful atmosphere. It looked so much better in person. The stage, everything! I had my ticket checked and then found my seat.
In less than 10 minutes The Roots began playing and Jimmy Fallon was out on the stage. I was smiling way to big, but I don't care.
He opened the show with a monologue about Donald Trump. Then, played a game of Jenga with some actor I've never heard of. Then, talked with Miley Cyrus about her new song. And then did his Thank You Notes. And finally he finished up with a skit with The Roots.
Before I knew it, the show was over. I couldn't believe it. I exited out into the hallway. I checked my phone. I had a missed call from my friend Anna. I dialed her number. On the 3rd ring she picked up.
We talked about where I was and how good the show was. It felt like a few minutes, but when I checked the time it had been an hour.
I said goodbye and hung up. I made my way down the hall towards the exit. I turned the corner ands guy in a suit ran into me.
"I'm so sorry miss." The voice said. Wait, that voice was too familiar.
"You're alright." I said looking up. Jimmy Fallon. "J-J-Jimmy Fallon!"
"Yeahh that's me!" He said smiling real big.
"Wow. I never thought I would see you this close." I said smiling.
"Aha. What's your name my lady?" He asked.
"Bailey."
"Well 'Bailey won't you come my wayyyyy.'" He sang. I blushed.
"Shut up." I joked.
"Bailey you're very pretty." He said.
I blushed again. "Thanks."
He pulled out a sticky note from his pocket and a pen. He scribbled something onto it and handed it to me.
"I gotta run." He said. "But call me later."
Was this forreal? "Okay Jimmy." I said my voice shaky.
"Don't give anyone my number." He said playfully.
"Ah. I won't. It's all mine." I laughed.