Ch. 17

Today was the day. Jackson's party. It wasn't until 5 so I had a few hours.
I called Jimmy and asked him to come over and help me with some things for the party. He agreed. So, he should be over any time.
Jackson was at his friend Jacob's until the party. (Oh and Jacob is coming.) He wouldn't be home till the party actually starts.
I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. Nothing fancy, but comfortable and presentable. I turned on Pandora and jammed out to Shawn Mendes until I heard a car door slam shut.
I rushed to look out the window. There was Jimmy with his Camry. I ran downstairs as he knocked on the front door. This was the first time he would actually see my house.
"Well hey there." He said surprised.
"Hey." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my house, right into my dad.
My dad looked him up and down. I had to admit Jimmy was looking pretty sharp: black dress shoes, a plaid dress shirt, and black dress pants.
"So your the guy who my daughter has been on the front page with?" Dad asked folding his arms.
"Yes sir. And also the host of The Tonight Show. Jimmy Fallon. That's me." Jimmy replied reaching out for a handshake.
Dad took it but not firmly like Jimmy expected.
"Just no sex in my house." He said giving Jimmy a mean look.
"Yes sir."

...

"Okay so this is mine and Jackson's room." I said opening the door to the 20 by 20 room where me and Jackson slept. There was a dresser for me and Jackson, my queen bed, his full size bed, a small couch, a tv, and several toys everywhere.
"Very nice." Jimmy said taking a seat on the couch. He looked so handsome.
"So let me get the decorations." I pulled the box out of my closet and opened it. There wasn't much, just a happy birthday banner, some confetti stuff, candles for the cake, and a few small things.
"Well let's do this." Jimmy said jumping up, grabbing the box and racing out the door.
I laughed and ran after him.
We started with the happy birthday banner which we placed above the kitchen table. We spread confetti around the table. And we put the little things just around the room.
"Now the cake." I said.
"Oh man." Jimmy said.
"You cook dinner for yourself all the time."
"I've never baked a cake before. I'll do horrible."
"Well today your Chef Fallon," I put an apron around his neck. "Whether you like it or not." I said sarcastically pulling him into a kiss.
"Eh-hum."
I turned around to see my Dad standing there. Jimmy's face got red and he looked down at his shoes.
"Let's get started." I said, changing the subject.

...

Thirty minutes, a messy Jimmy Fallon, three kisses, two flour tosses, two broken eggs, and a good time later, we placed the cake in the oven.
I pulled the apron off of Jimmy. "You should go get cleaned up."
"Yeah." He said holding out his hands which were covered in cake remains.
"The bathrooms down the hall. I'm going to step outside and call Anna."