Ch. 13

** Sexual Chapter **

Three Months Later

"No you can't look. That ruins the point of surprise."
Not much has happened in the past three months. Just a few more front page stories, and sweet Jimmy kisses. But today was a special day. It was my birthday.
"Come on. I've been blindfolded for awhile now." I said sarcastically.
I don't know where Jimmy is taking me, but he must've worked really hard.
The car came to halt and Jimmy helped me out of the car. I felt him open a door as he led me to sit. I did and he took my blindfold off.
We were in his living room. There was a table set up with a light blue sheet, a stereo, the lights were dimmed, and there was a neatly wrapped present on the table.
"James Thomas Fallon. I love you." was all I manged to get out.
He pulled out my chair and I sat down. He turned on the stereo and Frank Sinatra filled the room. He went into the kitchen and came back with a pot of pasta, two plates, and two bottles of champagne.
He placed the pasta on the table and scooped us some out.
"Bailey. Happy birthday." He said smiling.
"Jimmy. Thank you." I smiled back.
We ate and talked while Frank Sinatra filled our ears. It felt so nice to be there with him on my birthday. I didn't even need the present. But Jimmy insisted I open it.
I tore off the paper, which revealed a box. I opened the other box to reveal a smaller box.
"How did you know I always wanted a box!?" I said once again with my sarcasm.
"Just open it." His smile was huge.
I opened the second box: another little blue box. Jimmy's smile was getting bigger. I opened the littlest box.
A little ring was seated in the box. There was a diamond in the center, and the band was silver. I got up and threw myself into his arms.
"Oh my god Jimmy. You're the best."
"I'm only the best because I'm with you." He said.
He took the ring from my hand and slid it onto my finger. It fit perfectly. And it looked so perfect on my small hand.
I leaned in and kissed him. But the kiss wasn't a normal peck, it was more. Jimmy bit my lip slightly and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him with more passion and ran my fingers through his hair.
He must've liked it, because he didn't stop me. He picked me up and moved me to the couch. He laid me down and hovered over top of me.
There was his smile again.
He removed my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts. He kissed me starting from my neck to my waistband. He buckled his fingers into my waistband and pulled my shorts down slowly. I was now in just my underwear and bra. It just felt so right.
He took off the rest of my clothing starting with my bra. He then moved to my underwear. I moaned as his tongue explored my areas. It felt so right.
He started again on my neck. He nibbled my ear and whispered:
"Your gonna love this."
That made me smile. He got up and removed his clothes. As he pulled off his short, his slightly toned abs came into view. My mouth began to water. As he pulled down his pants his erection showed.
I bit my lip as he pulled off his boxers revealing his hard on. Not knowing for sure what to do, I stroked it and put it into my mouth.
He moaned in agreement.
It felt so right.
He grabbed a condom from his room and allowed me to put it on. He pushed me back onto the couch, once again he hovered over me. Our breathing picked up as he entered inside me.
My nails dug into his back, and he nibbled my ear again. God, sex with Jimmy Fallon was a lot better in person rather than my dreams.
And it felt so right....