Ch. 12

Jimmy's POV

"Great show tonight Fallon." Higgins said as I entered backatage.
"Thanks man." I replied.
I had did a Donald Trump impression once again. That was my favirote skit.
"I think Bailey was in your office last time I checked." Higgins said.
Sure enough she was. She was sprawled out on the couch. She wasn't a night owl much like me. I guess because of Jackson.
I changed into a white tee and a pair of sweats. I was ready to go home.
"Hey Bailey," I whispered into her ear. "You ready?"
She opened her eyes. I planted a kiss onto her cheek.
"Yeah."
I picked her up. We looked like a just married couple coming home to they're new house. She didn't weigh much, so I had no trouble.
I pushed open the door.
A bright light flashed. Then another one. Another. And another.
Paparazzi.
"Mr. Fallon, is it true?"
"Are you and Miss Jones together?"
I felt my anger beginning to bubble inside of me.
"GET OUT! ALL OF YOU! GO!" I screamed.
They all began to move as two security guards chased them off.
I felt tears began to form in my eyes. I took Bailey to the car and placed her in the seat. As soon as I sat down in the drivers seat, the tears began to flow. I looked like a little boy.
"I'm such a horrible boyfriend." I whimpered.
"No you're not," Bailey said taking my hand into hers.
"I just want the best for us....but I keep letting others interfere."
"Jimmy, you can't control the paparazzi. It's their job... I just think you need to hire new security guards."
I chuckled and wiped my eyes. "I think that would be a great idea."

...

Back to Bailey

Fallon and Bailey Jones? Is It True Love?
I hurled the newspaper across the room. What the hell? We are just two adults dating, not two aliens from Mars... We don't need that much of attention.
And in that moment I realized why Jimmy hated the paparazzi so much....
Bzzz
I checked my phone.
Unknown Number:
Hey Bailey. Bet you don't remember me... but you'll remember soon enough...
Who was this?
I didn't bother to text back.

...

"Honey what's wrong?" Typical mom, always there for me.
Jackson was playing with Legos as I sat there with no expressions on my face.
"Oh nothing." I replied resting my chin on my hands.
She didn't have to know...
"Well if you need to talk, just know your old mama is here."
"Thanks mom."
She left, so I pulled out the newspaper. There Jimmy was with that big ol grin and me draped across his arms. I smiled. What a loving man.

A/N
Things are about to start heating up between Jimmy and Bailey. Get ready lol.
And should I do more of Jimmy's POV?