Buddies

SEHUN X IRENE

*Notes:
- This story is written in the main characters' POVs.
- You are here as Irene (if you prefer to).
- SeHun and Irene here arent as K Idols.
- Rating: Fluff and some slight angst by Irene.

------------------------------------------------------

Irenes POV

Oh no its monday again! Oh my god i cant bear it anymore, life is way to suck for me. I cant handle those scientific theories, mathematics equations, pysics formulas, or how to input datas to a computer anymore. But luckily i got that art, music, and athletic power. Im the popular one at school which iam the most gorgeous and perfect living creature in school (well thats what people say *giggles*), ine of the best painter and designer at school, where im also the basis in the schools band, and im the dancer and also the rapper in the schools dance group, im also one the most important girl in the cheerleader team, which i can summersault in the air for thousand times without breaking my back nor neck. Yeah thats my achievements. Enough with that brags, im going to my washroom right now.

School~

A a yeahh.... Lemme introduce you, this my kingdom♚, Korean International Standford Kingdom (*where it was actually Korean International Standford High/High School). Here is where i carve all my achievement.

"Hey irene,! Good news mann...." Wendy said. I seriously i dont know whats with her cause this isnt her real she, okay, back to reality. "Hey Irene! I heard from Joy and SeulGi that there will be a transfer student to our class!! Im so excited about it!!!" "Really? Is that it? Well lemme guess its a guy right, that make you this happy, hehe..." "Shut up Irene! The guy is there, there, on the bench watching the others playing ⚽. Hehe, i found him a bit cute *blush* " Well whats wrong with this girl. She had never had a crush before so lemme guess hes a special one. "Hmmm, Wendy, whats his name??" I ask. "Ahhh... His name is, SeHun, Oh Sehun. Wae?? I know youre starting to be interested right???" "Shut up Olaf! Im just asking! And stop teasing me okay?! You know, i worth more than him. So stop! I hate it!" I walk away leaving the confused Wendy standing there herself.

Bell unfortunately rings, and i run a quickly as my feet can take me. As i open my class door, huh /wipes forehead/, luckily im not late. If im late, no luck, ill get my ass beaten down by my home teacher, Mr Lee.

Mr Lee come way to soon. Students grunt as he come in with stacks of papers and some books which i guess thats the science tests result. I sigh hard on my own which made few of my classmates look at me. I bow. "Hey, you dont have to sigh that hard, i know you did great this time!!" SeulGi said. "Jinjja? How can you know?? Did you cheat my paper?" SeulGi is such a smart girl in this school. Shes one of the student councils members that made her popular and appreciated by most people and loveable by friends. Eventhough i always think myself as the best, but tbh, i always adore her. Her appearance, movements, intelligence, talents, characters, and everything is just perfect. No wonder many boys are stuck on her. She made my life full of colors and i always made as my role mode
. Ill cross check myself and compare myself with her. At times, i ponder that where in the world this kind of perfect girl exist, but well, shes here everyday by my side to cheer and help me everytime. Just 4 words; I love you SeulGi. "Now class, i have the science tests results in my hand, *students wooing*, silence please..." Mr Lee said, he then continue, "But before i announce the scores, i have a great news which actually all of you must be happy to hear that. Okay straight to the point, well have a new, tranfered student joining us today. Please come in and introduce yourself." Mr Lee ended his sentence as the new student come in. As usual, im just doodling all over my notebook, not paying any attention to Mr Lee / what-so-awesome news he called. I scribbled everything down on my math notebook, which is my fav place to scribble down all my feelings and moods. As soon as the transfered student came in, all the girls inside my class squirm in delight, well if i can say, theyre in the state of fangirling. Well im just to lazy to face the board so i just turn my head to SeulGis side. SeulGi, yeah as always, shes listening attentively. Little do i know, my head turns automatically to Mr Lee's direction where i can see the new tranfered student, my eyes directly glued to his tall statued figure, which made me admit that hes great looking with that dark brown hair, honey sweet and calming ocean breeze pair of eyes, pointy well carved nose, tempting soft pink lips, perfect jawline, broad and bold shoulders, milky smooth skin, and last his tall statued figure stand calmy in front of the class. When i eyed him head to toe, i don't even realize that hes talking already. Okay i snapped my mind back to reality, his talking about his name, age, hobbies, and nyeh nyeh nyehh, idc whatever.... As SeHun ends his introduction, Mr Lee, as usual, will lead him to his seat. Little do i know, his seat is beside mine which made the windows is his face right now. "Aghh!" I grunt. "Shussshhh Irene, well get scold. Just scribble it down. Here i brought stacks of leftover papers, only for you *giggles*" SeulGi chuckles. Ikr, shes kinda cute. "Thanks Kang Bear, youre always da best!" "You can call me that, shussshhhh..." she said as she point Mr Lee that has begin to deliver our papers. Me, just this time, i promise, will listen to Mr Lee, only this hour. "Bae JooHyun," he called. Before i stand, SeulGi gave me 2 thumps up which mean ive done great. Thanks Kang, it work well on me. I stand and walk to Mr Lees direction boldly. He shove my paper directly into my hands and say; "What took you so long??" Whatever Mr Lee, youre the worst teacher ever for decades. As place my ass down my chair, SeulGi is gleaming with her own eyes. "Whats with you??" I ask. "You, see your paper." She retort. I gasp. "Oh my god, 91??????!!" I said while my eyes are like the size of saucers. "See, told ya! I know you can do it." she smack me playfully. I dont care anymore about others scores, im tooooooo happy with mine. While on the other side, SeHun is always looking at me with that pair of sweet honey eyes. I blush a bit then i turn. "Wae? What do you want?" I ask him coldly. I can tell hes thinking for a reply even tho his expression doesnt change. "Its ok... *giggles*