Airport Farewell (part 2)

cont.

"Hey! Long time no see..." I heard a familiar voice. I really miss that voice tbh. Ignoring my thoughts, i turn around and see Kai standing before me. "Uhm hi! Youre here already..." I said nervously and akwardly since i didnt know what to say. To my own surprise, he pull me into his embrace. I cant help anymore, i snuggle into his warm chest. "I miss you YeRim...." he said softly while caressing my hair. "Me too oppa...." But i quickly pull away from his hug. "Wae?? You said you miss me?" hes hesitant, i can tell from his voice. "Your fam? Your mom?" I ask worriedly. "Dont worry theyre not here..." as he pull me into his embrace once more. "I love you but,...." "But what oppa?" He start to roll a tear but he look to the other side, to stay cool. I dont hesitate to cup his face and ask, "Why are you looking away? Is there something wrong?" I ask softly. I can tell hes a bit anxious to tell me. "Its ok, ill listen..." I answer back, enough to make him calm.

"So, the thing is, all i wanna say is that, *sobs*" "Its okay oppa, im here to listen.." I assure him once again. "The thing is, ill going to Germany to continue my studies there. Thats what my parents want me to. Sorry i need to obey them, YeRim.. You know right, i wont forget you, I love you. I won't move on because i cant but promise me." I begin to roll a tear, i know his feelings...., is just way to hard to move on when youve loved someone too deep. "What is it??" I snap back to reality. "Promise me when i graduate and comeback here, youve already find yourself a boyfriend. Who will fit and understand you better than i do, who will fit his hands better than mine. Promise me YeRim, i love you." he end it with a kiss on forehead and continue down to your lips with a sweet peck. "I-i just can-t oppa, i cant leave you just like that." I begin to burst into tears. "Shusshhh YeRim... I know, but you must. Do it for me YeRim." I sob harder and louder than ones before. Kai easily grab my ✆ fro me and begin typing. "What are you doing??" I ask coldly trying to get my ✆ back. "Anni, anni, not until im done..." he chuckled and continue typing. "Aisshhh, you're always like that..." I pout. "Awww.... Look whos trying get attention.." he smile cheekily. Cant take it anymore, i smile from ear to ear and start whining to get my ✆ back. "Here you go princess..." he give me my ✆ back while bowing. "What did you do just know??" "Putting all my social media acc, so we chat haha...." I like it we have a light atmosphere here.

"So better get going..." he said as he peck my lips once more. "Goodluck, bye oppa..." I just can say those words, no more. After a few mins glancing toward him, finally hes unseen and i lay my ass down the soft waiting chair.

After ten mins of sitting, I found SuHo, my highschool classmate and captain sitting beside me. "Remeber the promise YeRim!! And SuHo, if you're the perfect one for her, protect, make her happy everytime, and be hers. I believe you SuHo..." Kais voice is there again, making SuHo and my face strike the confusion. SuHo then hug me as a sign for Kai that hell protect me everytime. Kai confidently put up his thumbs and waves. That's the last time i see him till ................ I know hell be back. How about SuHo?? Kkkk.... Let him be....

-------------------------

Yay! Finally done!!!! I wrote this on Oct 12 and goshhhhhh.... toms my band audition... wish me luck guyzzzz.... Thank you muahh... Gotta sleep bye.....

Next will be DO X IRENE.... Stay tuned!!

VOTE, COMMENT, SUGGEST, READING LIST, FOLLOW!!!.....

©michikoshin