Buddies (part 2)

Cont.

ill cross check myself and compare myself with her. At times, i ponder that where in the world this kind of perfect girl exist, but well, shes here everyday by my side to cheer and help me everytime. Just 4 words; I love you SeulGi. "Now class, i have the science tests results in my hand, *students wooing*, silence please..." Mr Lee said, he then continue, "But before i announce the scores, i have a great news which actually all of you must be happy to hear that. Okay straight to the point, well have a new, tranfered student joining us today. Please come in and introduce yourself." Mr Lee ended his sentence as the new student come in. As usual, im just doodling all over my notebook, not paying any attention to Mr Lee / what-so-awesome news he called. I scribbled everything down on my math notebook, which is my fav place to scribble down all my feelings and moods. As soon as the transfered student came in, all the girls inside my class squirm in delight, well if i can say, theyre in the state of fangirling. Well im just to lazy to face the board so i just turn my head to SeulGis side. SeulGi, yeah as always, shes listening attentively. Little do i know, my head turns automatically to Mr Lee's direction where i can see the new tranfered student, my eyes directly glued to his tall statued figure, which made me admit that hes great looking with that dark brown hair, honey sweet and calming ocean breeze pair of eyes, pointy well carved nose, tempting soft pink lips, perfect jawline, broad and bold shoulders, milky smooth skin, and last his tall statued figure stand calmy in front of the class. When i eyed him head to toe, i don't even realize that hes talking already. Okay i snapped my mind back to reality, his talking about his name, age, hobbies, and nyeh nyeh nyehh, idc whatever.... As SeHun ends his introduction, Mr Lee, as usual, will lead him to his seat. Little do i know, his seat is beside mine which made the windows is his face right now. "Aghh!" I grunt. "Shussshhh Irene, well get scold. Just scribble it down. Here i brought stacks of leftover papers, only for you *giggles*" SeulGi chuckles. Ikr, shes kinda cute. "Thanks Kang Bear, youre always da best!" "You can call me that, shussshhhh..." she said as she point Mr Lee that has begin to deliver our papers. Me, just this time, i promise, will listen to Mr Lee, only this hour. "Bae JooHyun," he called. Before i stand, SeulGi gave me 2 thumps up which mean ive done great. Thanks Kang, it work well on me. I stand and walk to Mr Lees direction boldly. He shove my paper directly into my hands and say; "What took you so long??" Whatever Mr Lee, youre the worst teacher ever for decades. As place my ass down my chair, SeulGi is gleaming with her own eyes. "Whats with you??" I ask. "You, see your paper." She retort. I gasp. "Oh my god, 91??????!!" I said while my eyes are like the size of saucers. "See, told ya! I know you can do it." she smack me playfully. I dont care anymore about others scores, im tooooooo happy with mine. While on the other side, SeHun is always looking at me with that pair of sweet honey eyes. I blush a bit then i turn. "Wae? What do you want?" I ask him coldly. I can tell hes thinking for a reply even tho his expression doesnt change. "Its ok... *giggles*" he relplied. Ikr, youre enjoying the perfect view of my face.

As mathematics, grammar, technology, and eco home pass, im still wondering, tbh, why is he always looking at me even at breaks. I dont know, i think i should tell Mr Lee about this and change my seat somewhere else. I dont like being with this guy who will always look me deep in the eyes and watch every movements i made. Hes such a mysterious guy, and i hate it.

----------------------------------------

Well.... Another cliffhanger again... Sorry guyzz.... Ill update part 3 in a few more mins... Just wait!! Thanks ... Vote n comment!!