My Little Love

Dedicated to NurullShahira

D.O X IRENE

*Notes:
- Shes the 1st one who req so ill make it to a special chappy (say woooo!!)
- Based on 1st persons POV, DOs POV.
- Kai as 'cameo'.
- Rating: Fluff

-------------------------------------

"Hey, so hows your babe?" Kai ask me, nudging me in the arm. "Hey, shes not even my girlfriend yet...." I lowered my voice at 'yet' as i sigh. "Wae? Why dont you shoot her then??" Kai interrogate me again. "Kai, uve told you that its not the time yet and, i dont have that condfidence yet...." I sigh again. "Well KyungSoo-ya, you dont have to sigh like that. I know you can do it! All you need is time ya know... Like you said before, waiting for the right time. But keep in mind that when you always wait for the perf time, youll never get things done." Kai is advising me again. Ikr, he looks like hes a naughty boy, who doesn't really cares about his grades, who also called-as-nerds. Well its all opposite. Idk why, i feel somehow hes like my hyung, tho im a bit older....

"DO ya, we better stay in class rather than get our ass beaten down by Ms Lee." "Haha... True... But however your joke isn't funny at all !" KyungSoo replied with his cute signature ☺ which made Kai lost his anger. "Yah! You always make me lost my anger when you ☺. Next time i wont lost!" "That's another positive side of being a shorty..." i remark as i laugh at my own joke. "Then whats the 1st one smartass??" Kai retort as we stroll along the hallway and otw to our class.

When we arrive, we saw Irene's bag was there already with a racket on the side. I guess that shes playing ⚾ rn cause if shes not playing badminton, shell play ⚾ every morning (and vice versa). "Shes playing again..." I sigh for the ninth time today. "Everyone knows it Kyung, just dont admit the usual things that everyone has knew... Youre getting better everyday i thought. Go, take a seat beside your babe." Im actually proud of that endearment. Hihi, cant imagine Irene will receive my confession. "Stop dreaming hey you dream boy!" I jump a bit at Kais statement. "What did you just called me??" "Nahh, just forget it." I huff and plop down my seat next to her. I can feel her presence even shes not here. "Rule 1: If you really love that person youll feel his/her presence even he/she isnt there." I nearly fall off my chair hearing Kais statement. "So??" Kai ask, smirking. "B-but how can you read m-my mind??" "Thats easy as writing 'D dot O' and obvious as D dot O. Get it??" Aishhh, ikr, hell be like this everytime i ask him. "Shusshhhh, youre noisy...." I complain. He just chuckle lightly.....

Bell rings faster than i thought.

After hours of hard studying and consentrating, finally it stops, signaled by the schools bell. I start putting by books in and feel the nervousness building up inside me. "You dont have to be that tense and going sweat bullets Kyungie..." I heard Kai chuckle slightly at the end of his sentence. "I-i just, nahh its ok..." "Nahh Kyung, i know you can do it. Man up Kyung, Man up!!" I cant reply anything, cant help, just smile and giving him the friendliest warm hug. "Now go, before she goes home" I saw him smile from the corners of my eyes.

I make my way up to the schools garden thats not really far actually... I run a bit, feeling the nervousness building up once again.

As i get my feet to the lovely schools garden, the sweet yet relaxing scent of the ❀s fill my mind, calming my inside. I cant waste time i thought. I quickly find Irene reading a book, sitting peacefully on the bench. I blush at the sight. Omo, how can i even confess to her, shes just way to perfect i thought. (An: the italics are what DO is thinking). Shut up babo! When will you confess if you keep thinking that you cant? Damn it Kyung! I know you can make it Kyung, GO! FOR IRENE!

I quickly place my ass down the bench shes sitting on. I know i seem nervous but, at least ive, go on.... She smile at her own surpriseness greeted by my greeting, "Hi!" I speak out. Thank goodness, im not stuttering. Whew!! "Hi!, youre KyungSoo right?" Oh moooooo!!!! God!!! In the world she know my name... Asdfghjklasdfghhjklasdfgghhjkll!!!! Man, man, what should i do now..... Err... Okay, stay calm and confess. "Yea, *chuckles* how can you know my name?" I ask her curiously. "I know because youre the popular one at school. Dont you feel so??" Man, is she making up? Well whatever, ill go on... "Yea?, Youre popular to! Tons of guys are stuck on you..." Im not able to continue my sentence since i saw her blush. "*giggles* Youre kidding..." she covers her pink tinted cheeks with her book. "You dont have to cover your beautiful face with that," i tort. "But all i wanna say is that, *clears throat*, (I saw her stop reading and start paying attention. Okay so KyungSoo, you'll have to give your best!) I really like you since our first day of highschool. Ive kept these feelings for almost 3 years without anyone knowing (except for Kai for sure kkkkk....). And everyday, its really hard for me to avoid you and erasing you from my mind everytime. You may see me as a nerd that only cares for books, books, and books. Im here to confess my feelings, not to force you to be mine.. But may i say one thing, it will be my greatest pleasure to be the yours forever *kiss her hand*" I cant help anymore, her hand and everything is so tempting. And finally im able to confess smoothly., Thanks Kai, youve given me all the strength and support i need. Little do i know, "I would love to Kyung. Ill be yours forever..." I smile from ear to ear knowing its not a dream anymore, the dream which ive dreamed since two years ago..... Glad, surprise, whew, bliss, comfort,
may it last forever.... I love you Irene, and forever ill be..... ❤❤❤

--------------------------

Chessy huh??? Lol, im dragging it and i know xd.... *chuckles hard* im writing with the help of EXOs Lucky and it went this chessy wk.... Btw thanks for reading.....

Ps. I still have no idea wholl be the next otp... Any ideas?? COMMENT AND SUGGEST...
Love this chappy?? VOTE, SHARE, AND RECOMMEND then....
Fav book, put in your READING LIST then...
*for the dedicated, vote and comment hows it...

See ya soon!!!!.....

(1141 words including the an.......)

©michikoshin