First Sight?

Dedicated to @NurullShahira

BAEKHYUN X IRENE

*Notes:
- They both arent as K Idols.
- Irenes POV, 1st persons POV.
- Rating: Fluff
-----------

I wake as the ☀rays caresses my cheeks softly. I greet the beautiful morning with a yawn escaped from my mouth. I peacefully stare at the open windows as the wind bring me more of the bright spring scent. I really love this situation, making myself hard to move from where i am.

As i snap back to reality, my eyes automatically eye the clock in a instance, i begin to prepare everything for school. Yet its still the 2nd day of being a high scholar, i cant seriously be late.

As finishing the last touch of my perfume, i pick my bag up and run downstairs to eat breakfast quickly. Finishing my breakfast in a record time, i put on my converse shoes and start to cycle down the road. I cycle slowly yet peacefully, admiring the nature around me.

At School

I huff as i park my bike and making my way joyfully toward the main entrance. I can see students chatting around about anything, i dont know, since im a newbie. Guess thats nothing important to me, i drag myself to my class.

After sitting and alone approach me, i finally realize that i havent take my books for my 1st and 2nd lessons. I swiftly make my stand and direct my feet toward the door.

As im here, in front of my locker, i open it and take History book, which it will be the 1st one (yeah, a bad way to start a morning ....), and Literature. I close the locker but my feet unexpectedly makes a halt on them. I then focus my eyes to a not-so-far boy who is standing before me, maybe a meter away. I realize that how handsome he is that cause myself to stare AT HIM.. Its my first time staring at a guy this long that he quickly face me as i snap back to reality. I quickly cover my reddish cheeks with my Literature notebook, in awe struck. He greet me, saying "Morning pretty, nice to meet you...." he waves his hand. I couldn't find a clue to move yet but i was really surprise as he gently pat my head and continue, "Call me by name. BaekHyun. Thats all, simple..." he plaster his sweet ☺ as i can see that from ear to ear. "And youre the new one rite? Irene am i correct?" he eyes me deeply. "Y-yes, nice to meet y-you too hehe, yea im Irene." I simply answered, as hard as keeping myself from stuttering. "You dont have to go nervous you know... You, yourself is much worth than the nervousness itself." he hisses. I huff once more and said, "Yah, youre just being too kind. We just met." "I know what do you mean." He place his big gentle hands on mine playing it. If it wasnt Baek, ill seriously pull it away smack him on the head. "Okay im heading to History class rite now. Would you mind joining?" "Well sure! I would love to." as i join hands with him.

History Class. Class Study

I huff in place as i stare down my colorful History textbook as a yawn escape from my mouth. After seeing my watch I couldnt help anymore, i quietly fell asleep at class.

I feel a hand trying hard to wake me up. I groan in my sleepiness, just to make sure that the person knows that im awake. I force my heavy eyes to open. I woo in shock. My ♥ stops. My ♥ skips a beat. My breath tightens awhile. "O-omo BaekHyun, what are you doing here?" I pretend to cough just to ease the atmosphere. "Im here to wake you up... Sorry. Btw its lunch break, would you like to have lunch with me, today?" I see his gleaming eys, i tbh, cant resist it, so i ending up saying yes.

-------------

Hows it? I know its very short.... Im sorry i cant ud a long one cz my close cousin is in the hospital rn. I need to take care everything... Im sorry once again, btw THANKYOU for reading. Dont forget to vote n comment!! Luv ya bunches!!!

[Typos and grammars lol ]