Chapter 9- Living in the Moment

We had finished our dinner and were now walking on the strrets of Boston, a beautiful city. When I was ten I came here for the first time, and I told everyone that I was going to move here. Now that I finally have, I can see the beauty of the city everyday.

We walked around a fountain until I sat down at the edge, took of my shoes and swung my legs over. The water was cool and refreshing.

"You know how many kids pee in that thing each day."

"Oh stop, they do not. Besides, I'm not drinking it, I'm putting my feet in it. Come join me. It's relaxing" I turned back around to find him sitting down next to me, but his back was to the water, "What? You're not gonna put you're feet in?" I laughed. Then I remember the whole 'the Alexa'  thing with Hailey when she found out I was Alexa, "Hey, Jerry? What did Hailey mean when she said that thing about me being Alexa?" I asked as I turned my face towards him. In noticed the moonlight was just reflecting on his face and I started to have butterflies when he kind of chuckeled and look down as he smiled. his smile was so... I don't even know. But it gave me the butterflies for some reason. He looked at me, and his eyes were sparkling.

"Well, Alexa. I don't know if you know this but..." He ran his hand through his hair and looked up.

My heart started to do that thing where it went "Thump. Thump. Thump."

"Yes?" I asked, wondering what the response was going to be.

He looked at me, "I don't know if you ever knew this, but I was in love with you." He looked down, "I'm still in love with you." He looked back up at me.

Oh damn, I was not expecting that. Well, I did, but I didn't. I honestly didn't know what to say. But I didn't have to, because he came closer to me, brushed my hair behind my ear,and placed his hand on my cheek, then moved it down to my neck. The heart started to go faster, rattleing my rib cage. He leaned in, and kissed my cheek. It was electric and I was put in this position, like frozen into it. Then he went to the other side, and kissed my other cheek, this made my heart go faster. One hand went to my waist, and he edged me closer. I put my hand up to his cheek as I sofly used my fingers and I then put my hand up to his head, running my fingers through his hair, almost beconing for him to come forward. I now wanted it so badly, I wanted his lips on mine, not because I haven't had a true kiss in so long but because I realized something. I liked him. I had not liked a guy in so long, and now I was able to, and the best part was he wanted me too. He always wanted me.

His lips came so close to mine, but he teased me as he went down to my neck and kissed me softly. It was heart pounding, pulse increasing, electric shock. I had no other words for it, but it was so perfect. I was breathing a little harder than normal, but I closed my eyes as he gentilly went to the other side of my neck and kissed there. It was so innocent, it really was, so sweet. But then he came up and smiled at me as he edged me forward even more until we were touching. I couldn't stand it anymore, I needed to kiss him, and he knew this all too well, as he continued his tease. But then, he raised his lips close to mine, I parted my lips and I slightly pushed his head forward and our lips just touched, ever so slightly.  But I leaned in this time, and the kiss was undescribable, it was like when I was at a loss for words. Everything was so right. Everything was so perfect. It was like everything just fit into place at that moment. He pulled me in tighter, wanting to kiss more, and I didn't stop him.

After all this time, this is what it came to. Just this one kiss. And it was so perfect that everything left my mind, everything slipped away from my memory, everything negative in my past just vanished away from me. Right now I felt protected. Right now I felt safe. Right now I felt like nobody was going to hurt me.

___________________________________________________________

That's a wrap for Chapter 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and keep on reading to see what happens next!!!!!

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

All will be highly appreciated

Love you all!