Chapter 22- Taking A Chance

• Dedicated to To All Of My Fans and Viewers

 To All Of My Fans and Viewers Out There:

I just wanted to thank you all so much for all of the support that you have given me. This story used to be nothing and now you guys are asking me for more! It just means a lot that people are enjoying my writing. So I can not dedicate this chapter to only one fan or person that helped me through it all, but to all of you because each and every comment, vote, view, and additional fan that I get; helps me in support and the integrity to do better and keep pushing myself.

So thank you(:

*************************************************************************************************

           Waking in the arms of the one you just confessed all love to, is what I completely needed. Something that I've never actually done before because I never knew what this love ever was or what it ever felt like. I almost wanted to take a step back, inhale all of this, make this image stay in my mind until I cannot remember life. And when he smiles down on me, you just smile back, with the bliss that always shows. You cannot forget this feeling. You cannot remember any sadness or unfortunate events which happened prior to this smile, this laugh, nor this kiss. 

"Morning beautiful," he looked down upon my face as his eyes lit up just by locking with mine as his smile became broader.

"Hi," I returned the gesture as my eyes closed as his lips trailed my face.

My body was warm as the sweet smell from our naked bodies all wrapped up together in a knotted mess through the bed, as his voice was strong and low against my ears as he whispered.

"That was fun," low and strong right inside my ear, "We should do that again." As he tried to remove the covers from me before I playfully fought him on it.

"Oh?" I gave a look trying to resist, "What? Sleep? Or what we did before we slept?" I giggled as he succeeded in completely uncovering my milky-winter body. 

His eyes completely wandered over me, "I don't think I could ever get over this," His hands now exploring every curve on the side of my body. The feel of his fingertips made my body have a chilling effect with the bolt of excitement running through every time that he hit a sensitive spot, and he knew which parts made my eyes roll and my body react. 

His touch was like a match, as my body became the fire that it responded with. He knew he was in control, but I knew that it would only last a little while before I would be able to take over.

Our lips made an electric current as my head came up, off the pillow and I slowly rolled over onto him as he lightly grabbed my hips, holding me to his. 

I was ready to keep going before he stopped me, lifting myself up, he sat and pushed his forehead onto mine.

"I want to ask you something." He admitted after I trailed down his neck with small kisses.

"You can ask me anything that you like." 

His laugh was small and low, almost nervous, "Well," he flipped me over so I was laying on my back again as he sat up on his elbow, laying next to me, "I know it's really early, but we've known each other forever, and been through it all together."

My smile disappeared from my face for a second as I got completely serious as I listened. I was getting that butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach, and the creases of my mouth almost started to smile again. 

He looked down and rubbed the side of my hip bone, "I'm in love with you and I want to spend every moment with you." He kissed me on the cheek, "I want you to move in with me, and maybe... we can keep going on from there, see where it takes us."

I looked down, taking all of this in again. Thinking over every owrd and the question which lay out in front of me now. What will my answer be? Am I ready for something like this? Am I ready to go forward with my life?

Before I could say anything again, he added, "After I graduated college, I moved here because I knew you were here. I knew that some day, we would run into each other and hopefu,lly establishing a relationship. I mean, I didn't think this kind of relationship, but a friendship. Alexa, I came here for you.

"What do you think?" He added.

I looked down, trying my best to look completely innocent, "Well, I think you're going to have to re-do the bathroom, because that is the most ugl-"

HIs chuckle and my giggle joined as his kisses on my face spread like wildflowers, "So, really? We're going to do this? Are you sure? I know I'm ready, are you?"

"Oh you better be more than ready to be with me day and night..."

"Well if every night and every day is with you, I'm good with that."

If I could pause this moment so I could replay it any time that I want, to remember this every time I think of the happiest moments, then I would. Because this was just sheer bliss in my mind, unimaginable really. I didn't know how to put it, I didn't know how to pronounce this happiness; for I have not been able to witness nor experience it. 

          Within the next two weeks, I had completely moved into his apartment. Lilly was excited for me and she said that it was alright, since she already had another roomate moving in- another one of our friends from college. My dreams and fears were coming true all at the same time and I had no idea what I was doing. The first night we shared together was nothing that I knew well, it was something that I almost thought as a fantasy. I was stepping into something new, something that I wasn't sure if I was doing right. But I was doing it anyway, and I don't know if I was sure on it, but I was taking it a step at a time, raking a chance: opening a new door to the rest of my life.