Chapter 20- Teenage Dream

Only the light from the movie was shown in the apartment as I stepped over Lily, who was now passed out on the ground from too many sundaes and tears. I grabbed my coat and slowly turned the door knob, opened, and slid through; making sure I was as quiet as possible.

In five minutes I was already standing in front of Jerry's door, knocking it twice. I heard nothing.

Not a sound, nothing behind that closed door, until I realized it was open. 

I pushed it and stepped inside as I heard music playing deeper into the apartment.

I took off my coat and threw it across the side of the couch as I made my way, following the music that happened to be something soft, nothing I ever heard before. Down the hallway, into the doorway, and peering into his bedroom. 

I took only two steps in before I was grabbed from behind, twisted around, and in an instance, I was being kissed.

Let me just say, it was intense.

My hands pulled at his shirt again, pulling him in, closer. 

He backed me to the wall and picked me up and kissed my jawbone then down to my neck as I wrapped both legs around his hips. He quickly spun around and placed me on the bed as I pulled off his shirt and he then quickly took off mine, only revealing my bra. I went to the button of his jeans, then the zipper, before pulling them down to his knees before he stepped out of them. He slid his arm around my back and lifted me and then brought me down so that my head was touching the pillows. I unbuttoned my jeans as he unzipped them, putting both palms cupping my thighs as he slid them down, taking my jeans off. I kicked out of them and kicked them to the floor. He then took one finger to slide off my panties. I kissed his chin then to his collar bone then to his neck over and over again until he said, "You drive me crazy, girl," which sent a shiver through my body, almost as electrifying as his touch on my bare skin. I used both hands to slide off his boxers before he was completely naked, hovering over me. He put his arm around me and lifted me in a sitting position, still with my legs wrapped around his hips, he kissed my mouth, softly at first then more intensely with each breath. With one easy swipe, he unhooked my bra, sending me breathless. Soon did he lay me back down and kissed me more, not with just want, but also with need. 

The thoughts that told me this was wrong, vanished.

The guilt that had been inside my head before, disappeared. 

It was so long since I've felt this, so long since I've felt this way, so long since I've wanted. And now it was happening in just this instance.