| No Good |

"Please, can you refrain from getting sick?" I begged Dan to never get sick the nights Alexa and I worked with him.

"Awe, you ladies missed me?" I could hear the sizzle of the grill as raw meat made contact. He glanced up from behind the small kitchen window. A smile on his face, he seemed almost satisfied that Alexa and I needed him with us.

"No." Alexa walked passed and placed a few dirty dishes into a bin. "We just don't want that pervert Ralph here."

Dan began to laugh. He knew of Ralph. Just as us, he found Ralph to be disgusting as well.

"I'm glad he worked with you ladies." He flipped something on the scorching hot grill top. "It makes you girls appreciate me more."

"Ah fuck you Dan. All it did was make us want to kill Ralph a little more." Alexa assured him. "I swear if that mono looks at my ass one more time, I'm going to shove that greasy spatula up his ass."

Dan began to laugh as I struggled to hold in a smile. Unable to contain my amusement, I suddenly burst into a fit of laughter as well. Alexa frowned. She did not find Ralph or the topic of discussion amusing.

"You cabrons think it's funny." Alexa whined. "You bitches won't be laughing when I stuff his ass into a box."

"All for glancing as your ass?" Dan toyed with her, hoping to dig a little deeper into her anger.

"Yeah." She shot.

"Hm." He nodded. "Well am I going into a box?"

"Why?" Alexa questioned him.

He peeked over the separating window and scanned over Alexa's frame before he looked up, meeting her fiery gaze.

"Because I look at your ass all the time." He began to laugh before she tossed a hand full of napkins his way.

"Fucking pervert." Alexa squealed at him.

Laughing, I turned away from the affable argument and glanced toward the entrance doorway. My smile dimming down, I watched as the shadow emerged from the darkness. The door swung ajar. He stepped in. His towering height slipped into the door.

For the first time, he was easily noticed. As if he wanted to be seen. Normally, it was as if he would slip in with the wind. Unnoticed. Unheard. Silent. Tonight, he brought in an aura that caught the attention of me without a doubt.

My heart beat began to thump irregularly. As if he had an insane control or effect over me. I felt flustered as I watched this man walk pass me and over to his normal awaiting booth.

My eyes quickly averted from him. I looked to Dan and Alexa who happened to be staring at me.

"What the hell are you fools looking at?" I questioned in a whisper.

"Ahh mama, you staring at your eye fucker?"

My head titled slightly as I questioned her choice of words.

"Yes, eye fucker boo." She teased. "The man who fucks you with his eyes occasionally."

"Oh." I began to feel suffocated. My skin was broiling hot as I thought about her words. What made it worse was the facts that he had no reason to eye fuck me.

He actually fucked me.

"Whatever." I looked off at the television. I watched as a local football team played a longtime rival on the small box.

I began to remember the unexpected and unplanned intercourse that he and I engaged in. I struggled to erase the dirty memory but I was only left with vivid images of him and I. I chewed on my bottom lip as I pictured his shirtless physique. A body that the Greek gods shaped themselves. Perfection.