Chapter 7 ~ The Double , Double Crossing

The whole cell was silent as they slept, Leon with his arms around Kyra and Percival lying near  Helena . They were woken up by clattering and shouting outside the cell door . Kyra jumped up startled as five figures were shoved into the cell making her feel suddenly very claustrophobic .

" The gratitude at getting to handle such an amazing character as myself, just oozes from you gentleman !" one of the figures yelled sarcastically as he shook his hair out his eyes.

"Gwaine !" Kyra said  quickly as she launched herself at him in a hug . " well hello to you too sister !" he hugged her back and looked around the cell at the others. 

Leon embraced Arthur quickly as did Percival , a twinge of pain made Kyra wince lightly but she ignored it.

"Kyra , are  you quite alright child ?" the familiar voice of Gaius sounded in her ear .

"I would be if i wasn't in this cell " she mumbled , sitting down . 

Her sit was ended quickly as two guards came in and pulled her up and out of the cell , everyone protested especially Leon and Gwaine .

"Let her go !"

 "What right have you to manhandle a pregnant woman ?"

 "Let my sister go now !" 

"No Kyra !"

 The protests from her recent cell mates continued as she was dragged to a different cell way down the other end of the dungeon, in the dankest and dampest part , the cell she was thrown roughly into was dark and smelled mouldy, even in the gloom the walls glistened wetly . 

She lay on the floor awkwardly as the guards slammed the door shut behind her , a faint rustling noise caught her attention, making her spin round .

"who's there ?" Kyra called bravely . "Kyra ?" she heard Gwen say hopefully. 

"Gwen ! oh thank god " She cried, jumping up to hug her shaking body.