What is Happening?

Blondie Lockes was not just right and as sick as a dog. No, this wasn't like the time she faked it because of her family tree project, it was because she really was sick. She hadn't gotten out of bed all morning, I mean week, and had an ever growing pile of tissues next to her bed.
She could barely sleep, due to all the coughing and sneezing fits she had every night, so she had only slept a few hours over the past few days.

"Ah-choo," Blondie loudly sneezed into the 80th tissue of this minute. The noise woke her roommate, daughter of Eros, C.A. Cupid.

Cupid opened her eyes and sat up in bed. She looked across the room at her roommate, who was dropping the tissue over the side of her bed.

"How are you feeling?," the pink haired girl asked her, getting out of bed and stepping into her pink heart slippers.

Blondie reached for another tissue. "The opposite of just right, ah-choo!" Blondie replied with a sneeze.

Cupid watched the used tissue tumble down the pile that had tripled in size since the previous night. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself. She was kind of tired, but thankful it was a weekend - she could come back and sleep later. She was still in her dark pink tank top and shorts and her slippers, and didn't feel like changing, but questioned herself anyway.

"Should I change?" She wondered aloud to herself. "I look like a mess," she mumbled and pulled her hair into a high messy ponytail.

Blondie looked over at her friend. 'Cupid always looks fine to me,' Blondie thought, 'wait, why am I thinking that?'

"I'll get you some soup from breakfast," Cupid said and walked out the door.

"Bye, ah-choo!" Blondie sneezed a farewell to her and dropped the used tissue to the floor.

She rolled over to her nightstand and grabbed her childhood stuffed bear. She turned to her other side and stroked its golden fur. Normally, she only played with the bear when something was bothering her and this was one of those cases.

'What is going on with me?' the confused Blondie asked the bear.

The bear gave no reply and stared back at her with its round dark eyes.

"What is it GoldBerry?" she asked the bear.

Again, no reply or movement.

"I must sound a bit strange talking to you, I know. Ah-choo!" she quickly turned the opposite direction and sneezed to the nightstand.

She reached out for her water bottle after feeling a sharp pain in her throat and cringed. "I can't wait until this is over," she grumbled and placed the bottle back in its spot.

Blondie yawned and stared up at the canopy over her bed. She felt helpless, but also very sleepy. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes, clutching her bear.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey how was the first chappy? I know it's not a lot but it's a start, yea. Vote and comment your thoughts! Thanks, Millie

RE EDITIED!!!!!!!!!! But still short; don't worry, it gets better