Endless thoughts, wait what am I hearing?

Before we start Italics are Blondie's thoughts in her coma and the bold is Cupid's P. O. V. And it's not going to be as long but I trust the ending will be fine

My thoughts, my thoughts are leading to Cupid? But I can't love her, can I? What is going on... I can't. She's even taken. What is this? Is this Love?

I am standing over her now, I feel the tears welling up in my eyes, nothing can comfort me now, not even Dex, even if he claims he loves me. Blondie is going to be cut off of life support tomorrow morning because a large sum has been donated to the hospital by an anonymous family under that circumstance.
"Don't die Blondie wake up," I mumble.

I hear her. I must wake up. I must. Try harder.

"Please wake up," I whisper. And for no reason except that maybe the rose was right. "I need you my love." I sobbed.

Is she telling the truth? I want to find out, please please someone help me wake up. PLEASE

I look at her heart monitor. Faint steady paces. I give up staring and lie back in my chair to rest my tired eyes. It's no uses. He probably hates me if she could here me.

I start to feel myself then black...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
In the hospital room it feels frigid, when in reality it's 68 degrees Fahrenheit.  Cupid is softly sleeping in a chair when the worker in a hat hiding his face comes in.

"Miss, we need you to leave, we are cutting the power now."

Her eyes flutter open. "What?! Why are you doing this?"

"By the order of an Apple White."

Cupid looked at her phone. A fair amount of hexts from Bekka.

--ʍʏ ֆɨֆᏆɛʀ ɦǟֆ ֆօʍɛᏆɦɨռɢ քʟǟռռɛɖ  

--ǟքքʟɛ ʝֆ քʟǟռռɨռɢ օռ ƈʊᏆᏆɨռɢ օʄʄ ɮʟօռɖɨɛ'ֆ ʟɨʄɛ ֆʊքքօʀᏆ Ꮖօɖǟʏ, ɨ ƈǟռ'Ꮖ ɖօ ǟռʏᏆɦɨռɢ

Cupid realized there was something Bekka could do.

--ʏєṡ ȗ ċѧṅ Bєҡҡṡ ı ṅєєԀ ʏȏȗ ṭȏ Ԁıṡɢȗıṡє ѧṡ ѧƿƿʟє, ѧṅԀ ṡṭȏƿ ṭһıṡ. ƿʟєѧṡє ı ṅєєԀ ʏȏȗя һєʟƿ,

--ʊ ʀ ƈʀǟʐɨɛʀ Ꮖɦǟռ ʍʏ ֆʝֆ ɦɛʀֆɛʟʄ  ɮʊᏆ ʄɨռɛ, աɦʏ ɖօ ʊ ƈǟʀɛ ֆօ ʍʊƈɦ ǟɮօʊᏆ ɮʟօռɖɨɛ ǟռʏաǟʏ?

--ṃʏ яєѧṡȏṅ. ṅȏṭһıṅɢ. ṡєє ȗ һєяє

Cupid directed her attention to the soon to be corpse in front of her.

"Stop! Now!" She cried.

The worked stopped and tilted his head at her.

"DEXTER?!" Cupid screeched as she saw the face.

Bekka, who was in the doorway quickly backed out and closed the door.

"Oh gort, um Hi Cupid!" he said.

Cupid stood there in shock. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"My job," he said reaching down for the cord.

"Enough!" said a new voice.

"Who said that?" Dexter asked and took a step backward.

"Guess who," said a blonde girl in a hospital gown with wires and tubes on her.

"Blondie?!"