Murder.

Bekka walked in to Cupid's broadcasting booth.

"Hey Cupid, Blondie was looking for you I think, oh and I'm on the run. Dexter is um well, let's just say you might need to go shopping for black clothes," she said.

"Wait you killed him?!" Cupid said, shocked.

"No!" Bekka said. "I'm not that crazy."

"Ok then. Tell Blondie to meet me in our dorm later, I guess." Cupid said.

Bekka shook her brown and purple hair. "She said now"

"But my show!" Cupid said worriedly, if no one ran her show, it would lose listeners.

"I can call Melody to take over for you, and by that I mean have Melody play her radio station." Bekka said.

The pink haired girl sighed in defeat. She exited her office and closed the door. She put her black beret hand winter cloak on, and followed Bekka on the snowy path.

"Just so you know, I didn't murder Dexter."

"That's good."

"I think."

"Really Bek?" Cupid said.

"It's not my fault. He tried to attack me with a difibulator in the hospital," Bekka said.

"I swear your warrior reputation causes a lot of people to fear you," Cupid said and shook her head.

Bekka sighed. "The boys still swoon over me like Apple the Second, which I don't mind, because it's like having an army of slaves."

"You are messed up at times Bekka, I swear."

"So be it. I have more sanity than Courtly."

"That's not saying a lot."

"I'm not insane, ok, but I'm supposed to leave you here. Sit on that bench." she instructed.

Cupid sat down on the bench and shivered as a cold wind blew past her face. "Brr Bekka are you serious?!"

Bekka was conveniently gone. Of course. But just then, who other than Blondie, who planned the whole thing, would show up.

-A/N: Coincidence, I think Idk. Suit yourself. 🙄😐

"Hello Cupid," Blondie said and sat down.

Cupid looked up and saw the blonde in her blue hood. Snow was still falling flakes were landing in her hair. She looked beautiful to Cupid. Wait! I can't be doing this. The daughter of Eros is supposed to help others find love. Not fall in love herself. She mentally slapped herself. STOP! But I can't. She's ... Just right.

"You ok?" Blondie asked her.

"Um, I, er, I'm fine, how about you?" Cupid said akwardly.

"Ok, I actually wanted to talk to you, come follow me." Blondie said, standing up and took Cupid's hand.

Cupid blushed, but was glad that the cold that turned her cheeks red hid that factor. Blondie walked the pair to a small corner cafe and sat them at a table. A waitress brought over two hot chocolates. Cupid took a sip from hers and instantly felt herself warm up.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Cupid said.

"Listen Cupid, I-I-I."

"Yes?"

"I"

Cliffhanger. Sorry to torture y'all XD😆