Damn You Ashlynn

But before Blondie could finish, Ashlynn ran into the cafe, panting.

"Guys, Raven, and Apple, fighting, fire, tea party, attack, blame on Raven, need all help we can get," she said quickly, the listed words were what the blonde could understand.

"Slow please," said Cupid.

Ashlynn took a deep breath. "Maddie was hosting a snowy tea party, Apple, Raven, Briar, Cedar, me and a few others were attending, when Bekka comes in with blood in a splash on her arms, which looks as if someone had made her stick her arms out and they dumped blood on her forearms. Apple asks Bekka what happened and she says something about Dexter about to kill Blondie by orders of Apple, Cupid was there and then after Blondie wakes up Bekka attacked Dexter, who then attacked her with a defibulator and then multiple syringes, she then slices his forearms with her knife and that's how she got the blood on them, and then she adds in the reason why Dexter was in allegiance with Apple and that this was all because of him cheating on Cupid with Raven, so next thing you know Apple and Raven are fighting each other and there is a war going on, Maddie was of course serving chili pepper scones and for some reason handing out free lighters, so that's why I have ashes on me."

"Ok, that makes sense," Cupid said. "But what do you need us for?"

"To calm this down, I tried, but no one will listen to me, you guys can probably make it work together," Ashlynn said.

"You sure," Blondie asked.

"Positive. Unless you can get Faybelle to use her magic for good, I'd say that you guys seem like you could help."

"Fine, I will do it, lovely Cupid here can calm everyone down," Blondie smiled.

"Well, let's go!" Ashlynn said yanking their arms and half dragging, half walking them to Tea Pint Park.

When they got there, they could see the living disaster, Bekka had clearly used lighting, because of the scorch marks on Apple and Raven. Their mouths dropped open in shock as they slowly took in the wretched scene before them. Speaking of Bekka, she was taking her black and purple hair out of its ponytail as if she, Apple, and Raven hadn't destroyed half the park. Cupid marched over to the warrior girl and demanded answers.

"There was blood, and I can't believe my sister stooped this low," Bekka said, rolling her eyes. "Well, that's my que to leave." She finished and dashed off.

Apple was in a horrible state, about one third of her hair had been seared off, and she had bruises all over. "What the hex Bex?!" Apple yelled in the direction her sister ran off in.

Blondie was still slightly confused and irritated at the present situation. She had wanted to just talk to Cupid, but one scenario after the other kept taking place, and she was just fed up. She watched Chariclo Arganthone calm everyone down, and saw her helping them tidy up the half destroyed park.

Apple and Raven had won the contest for the worst looking people there, with Apple's half pixie cut and Raven's clothes burnt into an over-revealing state, along with having puffy, ugly bangs. Raven and Apple were freezing because the wind had picked up, plus most of their clothes were burnt. Cupid and the others had finished cleaning up the park within 15 minutes, despite the excess of fire damage.

Cupid pulled her bubblegum pink hair into a messy braid, and stuck her hands back in her pocket. "Blondie, want to finish that latte day for another time? After right now, I'm in favor of heading back to the dorms, you want to come with?"

The blonde put on her furry white earmuffs and pulled her hood back up. "Sure," she responded as happy as she could sound.

Maybe later is best. Right now, my priority is getting back safely with Cupid. Chariclo Arganthone Cupid. Such a pretty name. Wait a second! Today was the afternoon I was supposed to review footage with Dexter, Humphrey, and Cedar in the MirrorLab for the technology assembly that's happening in two days.

Blondie cringed for a second, as she remembered this. First off, she was supposed to be doing this with the guy that almost killed her.

Cupid glanced up at Blondie and saw the cringe. "Are you ok?"

There was no point to lie, so Blondie said, "well yes and no."

"Why is that?"

"Mostly because I have to prep for the Ever After upgrade assembly I helped set up."

"And this is bad because?" Cupid asked in a calm, wondering way.

"One of the people I have to work with, is the person that tried to kill me not to long ago."

"I see," Cupid smiled, taking her hand out of her pocket and put an arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, if things go too strangely."

"I see your point, life is going to work it out though, sooner or later," Blondie smiled.