A Knock at the door

Cupid was gaming on her MirrorPhone and MirrorPad and watching Blondie. Cupid was worried though, Blondie hadn't stirred in bed for a while. Then she heard a rapping on the door.

"Come in," Cupid mumble-shouted.

Apple, Briar, Ashlynn, Raven, Maddie, Daring, Hunter and Hopper came in. Daring was only here because Apple dragged him halfway across the campus, and the other 2 were only there because their girlfriends made them come.

"Oh, hi," the pink haired teen said.

"Is Blondie doing ok?" Apple asked.

"Can't tell. She has only been sleeping," C. A. responded.

Apple nodded.

"Why did you insist on bringing all of us in here" Raven questioned Apple.

"Because, royally whatever sorry, come, Let's go to Hocus Latte," the peppy blonde said.

The group left the room and Cupid and Blondie were alone, until Robekka "Bekka" White came in. Bekka was Apple's younger sister, but you couldn't tell they were related at a quick glance, Bekka had dark brown hair with purple highlights and looked like a warrior princess. They were basically the same hight and had the same body shape and eye color except Bekka had freckles. Bekka was always in a pale purple top with a black sheer crew neckline and straps, and had denim shorts with a train of fabric that came down to her knees. A leather belt came across her lower torso and had a gun holstered in it, she also had matching brown combat boots. Bekka always wore her crown though and despised her sister with every ounce of hate she felt like using at that time, she was also Cupid's best friend with a spunky attitude, and an advanced degree in elementals, Bekka could control energy/electricity. Like her sister she also has boys bowing at her feet considering that she is stunning as her family.

"Hey Cupid," Bekka smirked and paraded in. Bekka was also very confident and did things her own way.

"Hey Bekka, why are you here?" Cupid responded.

"I just wanted to check something, I heard you said Blondie hasn't been moving in her bed," Bekka strolled over to the frilly blue bed and put two fingers on Blondie's neck. "I feel a faint pulse, I think that sickness wasn't so great..."

"Hex! Wait what?!" Cupid threw her phone and tablet onto her cozy pink diva and ran to Bekka.

She placed her hand on Blondie. "Call an ambulance, now,"

Bekka did and soon sirens were heard in the distance. 2 men with a stretcher walked in and placed the girl in a coma on it.

-

At the hospital Cupid sat next to Blondie's cot. A message bleeped on her MirrorPhone.

-нey cυpιd ιтѕ deх, can ι мeeт υ oυтѕιde нocυѕ laттe now?

-ѕurє gr8 вrt

Cupid shut off her phone, gave Blondie a quick hug and practically flew to the shop. There was Dexter sitting at a table.

-Time out, before I continue I just want to say I don't ship Dexpid but I am using it in my story only for plot line to progress, understood? Thanks, and now back to the story, (btw DEXVEN!)

"Hey Cupid," her boyfriend smiled.

She slid into the chair across from him. "Hi, just came from the hospital."

"Why?!"

"Blondie's in a coma," she sighed and replaced her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands.

"Wait what? Oh gort that is horrible, are you ok?" Dexter replied and put a hand on her arm.

She didn't respond.

"Ok then," he smiled calmly. "How about you take a drink of the latte I ordered you then prep some content for your show."

Cupid took a long sip of her latte then stood up. "Thanks Dex, see you tomorrow."

Soon enough, the girl was gone and back in her dorm.

-TimeSkip for one week later, apologies to all, but nothing important happened in that time except that Bropper became the EAH power couple-

What's going on, wait are those noises? Is that Cupid, Dexter and Apple? What are they arguing about? Cupid keeps saying Blondie's in a hexing coma, me?! In a coma?! "I don't know about you Apple but you need to stop acting like she's a piece of nothing at times." Cupid's voice says. Apple hates me? No she gets frustrated. That's all right?  Dexter is saying things to Apple and it sounds like there's a door slam. Someone left. But who? "Apple," Cupid says, "have a heart!" "Shut the hex up Cupid, I'd bet that if you were to spend one day in the normal world without your charm, you'd be able to see what a worthless brat you really are!" Apple says. No one speaks to my Cupid like that, wait what did I just think?! I hear faint sobbing. I wish I could just wake up and comfort her... but I can't. I'm trapped in this dark deathly world. I... must... wake... up...