Clearly Somethings Wrong with Me

Cupid was in the dining hall, sitting at the Rebel's table in her pjs eating Fruit Hexes cereal.

"Cupid, you ok?" Raven asked her.

"Yeah, just worried that my roommate won't die, she has that really bad sickness you know," Cupid replied sipping a glass of hexberry juice.

"She will be fine, don't worry, in the mean time bring her some breakfast and put on some clothes. Some boys are starting to look," Cedar said.

Upon hearing this, Cupid wolfed down her cereal and grabbed breakfast for Blondie.

Blondie, Blondie, Blondie, why do I care so much about you? That I wish you weren't sick. Cupid asked herself, the roses should help me figure it out, do I love her...?. She reached her dorm and entered the half blue/ half pink dorm. Blondie was sleeping soundly, steadily breathing, which was a relief.

Nothing seemed that wrong, except that Cupid couldn't shake her awake, so she assumed the blonde must be a heavy sleeper and that she wasn't trying hard enough. She set Blondie's breakfast on her nightstand and walked over to her flower box. Cupid looked through the box and picked a moon rose from the middle. Carefully, she placed it on Blondie's hand and watched it turn to pink.

That is strange, she thought but hesitantly returned to her bed. She looked at her MirrorPhone and started to read about moon roses and love. The colors, she read, reminding herself, meant how others feel to one another. Pink apparently meant meant to be, which was the confirmation which confused the pink haired girl further.

"Is Blondie really my meant to be?" she wondered aloud.