Shes alive?!

I stood there in shock.

"Blondie you're alive?!" I say running up to her.

"Yep!" she says and starts to pluck the suction tubes and needles on and out of her.

Dexter stands there in shock.

"And seriously that is no way to treat Cupid or anyone. I heard you." Blondie says.

He looks down guiltily. "Ummm" he says and back out off he door.

I hear a crash. Bekka must have tacked or used her tasered on him.

"You didn't have to do that," Cupid tells me.

"I did. No one should do something like that, especially when he is having an affair with Raven also," I said.

Tears began to form in her as she spoke. "I never knew that..." her voice trails off. "I need to go back to my dorm."

It is snowing outside, and the dust fallen flakes crunch beneath our boots as we walked homeward. It is nearly Christmastime. Joy to the World. When we arrive at our dorm, the outside scenery look like a white blanket was draped over a bucket of toys.

"I'm going to my station. Bye, get some rest." Cupid smiles.

"But I kinda just slept for one week straight!" Blondie laughs.

"Walk around but take it easy,"Cupid says then walks down the halls of Ever After High to her 'office'. Cupid loved her room. It reminded her of her Monster High space a bit. On her desk was a photo of her and all her MH friends and next to that was her and all her EAH friends, along with an assortment of trinkets of school spirit wear from both. Her bow was in its case and her arrow quiver next to the gold bow. The room was somewhat dark with pink heart lights, a microphone and pink headphones were on her 180 desk,  right where she left them. Lined papers were strewn across the wooded surface with doodles, a love log and advice sheets, and pink and purple pens were scattered over them. She sat down in the cushiony dark rose pink chair, slid it to the desk and slipped on the headphones. She adjusted some dials near the base of the microphone cord.

"Live in three two one go!" she exclaimed and hit a button.

"Hello students of Ever After High, it's me, C. A. Cupid," the pink haired girl spoke into the microphone.

She was doodling on one of the many pieces of paper when she got her first call.

"Hello, what is you dilemma?" she asked.

An indecipherable voice came up on the end. "What does it mean when a boy likes a boy or a girl likes a girl?" it said.

"Well caller, when that happens it's called for girls lesbian or boys gay. Interesting question why do you want to know?"

"Because I like someone the same gender as me. And I can't confess."

"It's understandable. Give them hints or clues, if you feel like it."

"But what if you're pretty sure they love you back?"

"Umm..." Cupid thought about Blondie.  "Umm... thank you caller. You are welcome for the time, bye!"

"Wait the girl I like is-"

Cupid hung up. What just happened. What was going on?! She pondered this as the plowed path to Ever After High turned white once more.