Sensual touch of a woman

Camila had never been more excited to go to work in the two years she had worked at Lips. She knew that she may have a teeny crush on the green eyed Marine, but she ignored the butterflies, and reminded herself that the object of her mild affection would be gone in five months.

She chalked her small crush down to appreciation of all the Marine had done for her. I mean who wouldn't have a crush on a beautiful woman that had not only saved her once but twice.

Walking into Lips, she subconsciously scanned the bar, looking for the Marines that would be starting work today. She found Lauren posting notices on the bulletin boards that normally displayed LGBT gatherings and smiled to herself.

Curious to what she was putting up, she walked over and asked,"What's that?"

Lauren didn't turn around as she stapled the notice and replied,"They're notices that say were putting in a policy for the customers safety. The bouncers of LIPS will be the bars bouncers/ security guards and will walk all girls to their cars, or a safe distance away from the bar. Any past complaints from the Boy's club are being asked to come forward, and new ones reported. Speaking of reporting, did you report yours."

Camila sighed in frustration and said,"Yes, the Officer I reported it to was a complete fuck boy. He stared at me like I was some animal he was going to prey on, and barely took my statement. When I mentioned the Boy's club he got all irritated like I was just over exaggerating. I'll bet you anything he frequents the club. He was a pig, no pun intended."

Lauren took out her phone and dialed a number, without paying Camila another glance.

"Can I talk to Chief Lovato?" Lauren asked politely.

After a moment Lauren was put hold and Lauren motioned Camila to Ally's office. Once inside she put the phone on speaker motioning the sitting Ally to listen.

"Chief Lovato." A voice spoke firmly on the phone.

"Demi its Lo." Lauren said frustrated.

"LO! I missed you at the charity function last night, God I was bored to tears and could have used your normal flying peas as entertainment. Wait...Uh oh your calling me on the official line, what happened?' Demi asked worried.

"Remember when I told you about the bartender from the bar LIPS got assaulted in the alleyway? Well she went to report it, and the officer did not take the report seriously, but he looked at her like she was his next meal making her uncomfortable. I have a strong suspicion he plays at the Boy's's club often and I was wondering if there was a officer that we could designate to take our reports in the future." Lauren informed her frustrated.

"Mahone. He is one of our more homophobic asshole officers, and I've been just itching to catch him at something. Tell you what, I'll send over officer Styles. He's one of my favorite open minded straight guys, and he'll take the report again seriously. He'll give you his cell number and you can give it to your girls as a private hot line for the Club if it gives you anymore problems. His partner of three years is a LIPS fan, so they'll be perfect for this. I'm sorry Lo, unfortunately there are some officers on the force that can't put their pigheaded beliefs behind their job. By the way, I found two drunk men with broken noses and concussions at Mercy General, I'm assuming your work from saving the bartender?" Demi finished laughing.

Lauren smiled at the surprised looks from Camila and Ally, shrugging as she said,"Did they name me? Because as far as I know it was a good Samaritan."

"Oh Lo, you make my job more interesting. Well because it was dark, and they were drunk, they wouldn't be able to ID you even if they wanted to. But I need your bartender to come for a line up so we can start putting these idiots where they belong." Demi answered chuckling.