Tonight's about thanking you

Camila practically moved into Lauren's apartment for the last month they had together. She knew she was wearing herself thin, but she couldn't stop herself from trying to juggle everything at once. She went to her classes when Clara or one of the Jaureguis came to help Lauren move around if she needed help.

When Camila came back from class, she zipped to the apartment, and spent time with Lauren until she fell asleep, which was when Camila did her loads of course works and studying. Thankfully, Dinah had completely taken over Camila's job as bartender, and Ally have given Camila the entire month off so she could spend it with Lauren as a thank you for everything she did for the girls at Lips.

Money was no real issue, since Camila spent a quarter of it paying off her parents home, much to thier annoyance, and adding a very large chunk into her sisters college fund. There was still a fortune in her local bank account, who couldn't sing her praisesenough for staying with them after making that large amount of money.

It had been quite funny actually, the bank had been hesitant to deposit it, until calling Clara and gaining verification that the check was in fact very real. Camila didn't hold it against them though, for almost four years she deposited less than a grand, and then she walks in depsoiting millions out of the blue.

Camila was currently rushing into the apartment, exhausted from her classes and minimal sleep, yet so excited to see Lauren, she willing pushed it aside, happy to be spending the night with her beautiful girlfriend.

Camila had made it her mission to assure Lauren that she was in fact beautiful, and that her scars and healing wounds didn't make a bit of difference. When Lauren was released from the hospital, she would could barely dress herself without injuring herself further, and it broke Camila's heart seeing the embarrassment and shame in Lauren's eyes whenever Camila helped her, revealing her deformities to her girlfriend. Camila was quick to demand that Lauren stop thinking that way, and that the love she had for her girlfriend was so immeasurable, that nothing and no one could taint or lessen the magnitude of the feelings she had for her.

To say Camila was instrumental to Lauren's growing mental, emotional, and physical improvement would be a colossal understatement. Lauren looked at Camila as if she hung the stars in the sky, and she soon realized that there was no way that she could live her life without her.

Throwing her keys on the table by the door and her bag down somewhere Lauren wouldn't trip over it, Camila was quick to shed her jacket and hang it up on the hook on the wall, throwing her scarf with it.

The winters in New York were frigid at times, but Camila didn't mind much, she loved layers anyway.

Noticing there wasn't any noise in the apratment, Camila grew nervous as she started to look for her girlfriend, and decided the dinning room was the best place to look in their bedroom first.

When Camila walked towards the room, she noticed red rose petals lining the floor, and she felt a small smile form on her face as her stomach filled with butterflies.

Her girlfriend was a cheese ball. Who knew?

Camila entered the room, and was disappointed to find it empty, but was touched to find a note on the bed with a beaautiful deep blue dress next to it.

Picking up the note, Camila read:

To my beautiful and amazing girlfriend,

I realized these past couple weeks that you have been running yourself ragged taking care of me, and keeping up with school. I know no amount of talking or threatening will make you change that, so I decided to shower you tonight with the night that you wont forget. Every day I grow stronger, and thats because of the love and care you show and give me everyday. I don't know what I did in my past lives to deserve you Camila Cabello, but I thank God for you every day. You are my idea of perfection, even if you don't feel like you are. So, take a long relaxing bath in the tub I prepared for you, and slip into this beautiful dress, because tonight mi amor, tonight is about the love I have for you. When you are finished getting dressed, there will be note for you. I think after dating you for almost six months, I have your routines down, so hopefully you find it when you need to. Enjoy the oils my love.