A woman's place?

A/N: hey sorry its been a few days, I pinched a nerve in my left arm lifting stupid buckets of soil, and I'm like having a hard time writing. I needed to rest a bit, and hopefully I can write a bit today. It's unfortunately not coming as painless as I wanted. So I'll do what I can with my right hand, and we'll see if that works. This chapter actually took longer than it should have and it kinds bummed me out..

--------------------

Lauren and Camila stepped into the the Jauregui's high security apartment building, and were met with man in a bellman uniform that gave Lauren a nervous smile.

"Hey Stevie." Lauren greeted the old man smiling.

"Ms. Jauregui. Here to see your parents." The man said nervously.

Confused, Lauren answered,"Yeah, is there something wrong?"

The old man looked around him and whispered,"Your mother came through here yesterday quite upset. Mr. Jauregui rushed home and they have yet to leave the loft Mam. Although, Chris, Taylor, Chief Lovato and the Mayor arrived almost an hour ago Mam, so I'm sure everything is alright."

Lauren cursed herself, knowing there was about to be a smack down when she entered her family's home. Sighing, she gave Steve a tired smile.

"Thanks for the warning Stevie. I'm sure if I let them chew me up a bit they'll feel better." said looking nervously at a smirking Camila.

Placing his aged hand on Lauren now slumped shoulders, he smiled kindly at her and said,"Don't fret too much Ms. Jauregui. If their upset, it only means they care."

Lauren nodded and said,"Oh Stevie this is my girlfriend Camila, Camila this is Stevie. He's been here since I was a kid, and is like a grandfather to our family."

The man looked at Camila skeptically, seeing her nervous and smiled in victory.

"Seems like you found a decent woman this time Ms. Jauregui. If she gets this nervous around the family bellman, than she cares enough about what the people in your life think of her. Much better for you than that hussy you had before." Stevie said smiling in approval as Camila relaxed shaking his hand with a giggle.

Lauren threw her hands up and exclaimed,"God you and dad are like woman I swear."

The old man shrugged and said,"Woman tend to be wise so I'll take that as a compliment."

Camila burst into laughter, and smiled at the old man endeared at his unique personality.

"Well," Lauren sighed. "Looks like I have to face the music. See ya later Stevie." Lauren said frowning as she made her way to the elevator.

Camila leaned against the elevator wall and smugly looked at a nervous Lauren.

"You know whatever they tell you, you deserve right? What you did was like really inconsiderate Lauren, so if they need to yell, then let them yell." Camila lectured smiling.

Lauren huffed and exclaimed childishly,"Your dating ME so why can't you be on my side."

Camila giggled, and walked over to Lauren pinning her against he elevator wall, giving her a heated kiss.

Pulling away she whispered,"I am always on your side, but when your wrong I'm going to tell you. I'll support you when you fall Lauren, and I'll make sure you never make the same mistake twice. But i'll also make sure you deal with the consequences of your actions, because I know how much you respect the people in that home. Even if you made a mistake that makes it seem like you don't, if there's one thing I've leaned about you, is that you care too much sometimes, and tend to forget everything else."