The things we do for love and pride

The Jauregui's, Normani and Alexis entered Lauren's apatment, after being passed by a angry Lauren, and knew that what they were about to see must be horrible if Lauren wasn't willing to stick around to be a part of it.

Camila ushered them inside, as they quietly greeted eachother, trying to prepare themselves for whatever sent Lauren running.

They took their places in the living room, and watched as Demi approached the Dvd player hesitantly. After putting on the disc, she turned to her friends and family, and gave them a worried look.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It will change everything, and it will hurt so much to see. I threw up the first time I watched it... " Demi admitted shamefully.

Mike looked at his wife with eyes of sadness and said,"We have to know. Better here in the privacy of our family, than in a open court where phillips will get the satisfaction of our reactions. He wont prove the Jauregui's weak..."

Demi nodded understanding, and made her way next to Ariana, and grabbed the remote, sfter looking around the room and making sure everyone was seated, she pressed play.

Nothing could have prepared them for what they watched on that screen.

If they thought finding Lauren in the tortured state she was in was horrible, how she became that way was a kind of horror no one should ever have to see their loved ones go through.

But for Camila, who had been shaking in fear for her lover on a empty rooftop, expecting her to come for her... it was traumatizing in itself.

Austin and Shawn dragged a unconscious Lauren into the warehouse where the video was already recording, and a chair was present in the middle of the room.After throwing her in the chair, they bound her arms from behind, and then her legs.

The congressman walked into the room, and approached Lauren with a sinister smile.

"Looks like you boys did well. Bagged ourselves a dyke have we?" He said lauging as he gripped a handful of Lauren's hair and pulled her head back to see her face.

"Not so tough now are you? Just another weak woman trying to be a man." He spatdropping her head in disgust.

Turning to Austin, he smiled and said,"Teach her her place. I've got a debate scheduled in three days, I'll be in touch for when we can dispose of her."

He walked out of the room, not paying the kidnapped woman another look.

"What do we do now?" asked Shawn confused.

Austin walked to a near by table and grabbed a bottle of water. Removing the lid, he threw the liquid over Lauren, forcing her wake up spluttering.

"Now we have fun." He said with a sadistic smile.

-------------------------

Camila forced her watery eyes to watch as the bastard Mahone used her against Lauren, over and over again. Unable to understand the strength it must have taken Lauren to endure the horrible things he did to her.

"Scream bitch!" Austin said burning Lauren with heated pole.

Lauren shut her mouth tightly, refusing to cry out, and moaned in pain as he pressed it to her thigh in glee.

He had spent at least an hour burning her, and her body looked about to give up. She panted inbetween burns, trying to take in the much needed breath from the pain.

Frustrated from the lack of screams she was giving him, he threw the pole in anger, and proceeded to beat her with his hands.

"I bet if I fucked that little bitch right here in front of you, you would scream likethe bitch you are." He grunted hitting her with a hard blow to her face.