11. The Forgotten Kingdom

Pruthvi slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched, feeling a lot better than the last time he remembered being awake. He felt completely refreshed from sound sleep. He wondered for how many days he had slept that was making him feel stronger. He looked around and found himself still being locked up in the room. He touched his stone in his pocket being fully aware that it was still with him. Then he realized that Leena didn't connect him back for all the days he was asleep. No help from doctor or anyone else. He shivered feeling stuck in the room may be for his whole lifetime. For ones he thought to dash out and confront any obstacle that came in his way. But what would he do then? Where would he go? He didn't know the way out! He wondered where all the goons might be by now. His stomach growled and he craved for something to eat. He searched for something and complimented his own luck. At the corner of room, he came across a bundle of bananas placed in a basket. He ran to have some and ate like never before.

"Aah! This feels so good," he said, running his hand around his belly.

Feeling satisfied, he walked towards the door and checked if it he was yet alone. He peeped out of the hole. There was not even a single soul visible but still he hesitated to go outside. He could never know, if they were waiting for him to come outside and again start beating him senseless.

"It's not safe here anymore," he whispered, "I definitely need to get out of here."

He started searching for any other way out. He checked every wall at all the directions and wished for the possibility of a secret door or something. Luckily, when he was walking all around the room, he sensed a cool breeze over his forehead from the canopy of the fireplace. He sensed it carefully and scrutinized the path. And when he was ready, he devoured a deep breath and shouted-

"Stone Explosive Formation!"

The wall ruptured and he effectively smashed a few bricks. He grabbed a few of them from falling on the ground careful enough not to let the thud penetrate out of the room. Soon he created a hole that seemed the best way to get himself out of that freaky prison.

He leaned over to crawl out of the room. The farther he went the colder the air turned out. It was the month of May-the month dominated by the heat, but the temperature seemed totally different. Breathing the cool fresh air after a long time felt just right but he wished he had warmer clothes on except wearing his usual formal shirt and trousers. Finally, fighting all his might, he came out of the thick wall. He adjusted his rectangular spectacles that was slightly damaged with all the beatings he received. He took a minute to properly visualize at what he was looking at and where he was. There was nothing but dense snow filled tropical region of banana farm right at front of him. He tried to look far away from it but in vain. He decided to move on and strolled inside the farm, pushing away the big leaves, escaping the melted flakes of snow, he made himself a proper way. Suddenly he heard a loud womanly cry, startling him. He trembled and releasing that there was someone inside the prison, he fastened his pace to be as far as away from the farm. Finally, after jogging for few minute, that seemed like a lifetime, he reached the other side of the farm and was a rather relieved to see an astonishing but a very silent village.

Without further more delay, he paced towards the village. It was so quiet that he thought if it was rather an abundant place. He frowned and watched the thatched huts. Trees were half dead and the few leaves were lingering on the roofs of the huts, sloppily decomposing, chunks of snowflakes here and there. There was no single pupil he could spot. It was a complete lifeless and dull village. Wind rustled making Pruthvi to shiver more and making the village foggier than it already was. He folded his hands across his chest to feel warmer.

He wanted to talk to someone, he wanted to get more details about the village and reach his friends to inform them where he was. He walked around the village till he found a closed abundant area to keep the coolness away. He selected a neat place and sat there for a while. He was happy that he was out of the prison but this village with no people around, made him feel nothing lesser to one.