12. The Formation and The Suspicion

"So I can manipulate fire?" I asked feeling slightly dizzy and apprehensive, even though I knew I was having a hard time dealing everything related to fire.

But letting myself know with the fact that my power is Pyreokenisis, did not soothe my concerns. I didn't yet understand why I was chosen to possess the stone that was changing my life into one I had never ever expected of, giving me the weird powers, and god knows if I could even manage to control it.

"Um-hmm," Celina replied sweetly, as if there was no bigger deal about it.

I sighed, "Now I understand what made me kill the hound."

She frowned and smirked. "Can you tell me what had happened between you and the hound? Because this is the second time I am hearing you saying it."

My shoulders slumped momentarily on thinking about the incidents once again. "There have been many situations that almost made me believe I was going crazy before Tyrell showed up and brought me here, some freaky situations."

"Oh," she said chuckling and turning completely towards me, "You are talking about the symptoms. You shouldn't be worrying about it. We all faced one or two symptoms like yours. Can you even imagine; I blew away my teacher out of the classroom's window when he was scolding me in front of all my fellow students about the math homework. I was so mad and I started cursing him. Strangely, the next minute he was lying outside the window. Thanks to Tyrell he showed up before I almost got suspended."

She laughed for few more minutes.

She closed the lid of the jar and said, "Okay, back to business. Now, what I want you to do is take this paper," she took out a piece of paper from her pocket, "and try to create little flames."

"How do I do that?" I asked taking the paper from her.

"Just concentrate on your stone, don't push it but be friendly with it, try to learn it in a calm manner and finally you should master over it. Remember, you have to command your stone, not the other way round. You must feel slight overwhelming sensation and when you do, say- Flame Formation."

"Flame Formation" I repeated, "Can you explain me a little bit more?

My habit of asking too many questions commenced. I was glad that she was being more patient with than Tyrell was.

"We are twelve members divided into two- Formation Samagraha and Breaking Samagraha. You, Tyrell, Pruthvi, Leena and I fall under the category of Formation Samagraha. We have elemental or kinetic powers and we form them; whereas Maahir, Naomika, Ruchin, Anila, Blythe, Ezhil and Donovan are Breaking Samagraha. They break into our minds and try to control them."

"Okay I get it, like Maahir breaks into our minds to check whether we are lying or not?

"Or like Naomika who can read our minds and finds out everything what's going on with our personal lives and intrude like a..."

"Got it," I said, interrupting her, "A question off the topic. Why doesn't Tyrell like Maahir?"

"You see, the main reason for them not to mingle with us, is that they are scared of our powers. They have this insecurity feeling that we are powerful than them. Tyrell thinks they are jealous of our powers but that is not it. He is just being silly."

I smirked.

But on thinking severely, I did assume breaking into minds and reading them could be sometimes much more dangerous than our powers. So it must be us who really needs to be scared of them. I shook my head mentally trying not to think about it anymore and so I moved on, firstly leaning to learn about me and my powers.