16. The Fire of Vengeance

I felt a single jolt in my stomach and my head ached to an extreme. Drops of blood from my temple, dripped down on my shirt. Slowly opening my eyes, the next thing I saw was Tyrell sitting beside me, his hand upon my shoulder. Then everything came back to me-Where I was and how I fell in it.

"Are you okay?" Tyrell asked, fearfully.

I noticed his hair was totally messed up and there were scratches everywhere on his face.

"I am fine," I said wiping the blood out of my sight. "You?"

"Good I guess. Where are we?" he asked looking around.

"In a prison," I said sarcastically sitting beside his knee, "And I won't tell you I told you so."

"I am sorry, okay," he said quickly, "But I don't want the girls get hurt."

"Tyrell, don't you see what is happening? We were deceived. It was an entire plan to trap us here."

"But why? Who was that man we met earlier? First of all how did he know your name?"

"I don't know and here is a news flash for you-I can never know who he was because -We- Are-Stuck- In- A- Prison."

"Alright, I admit I made a terrible mistake. Now will you please stop shouting at me and help us get the hell out of here?"

"Yeah, sure," I said mockingly, "I have visited the place like a thousand times and I know everything about it."

Tyrell went and sat on a bench placed at the corner disappointingly. I tried to stand and noticed the floor. It was damaged as if there was huge rumble from beneath the ground. I looked up from the crack we fell in and to my surprise it was blocked again. It was dark down here and completely closed but that didn't stop the chilly weather that was making my nose red. I moved towards the prison gates and peeped all across it, but there was nothing except darkness.

"Hayden?" Tyrell sat up straight.

"What?"

"We have a problem."

"You just noticed that?"

"Celina and Leena are really not in here!"

I looked at him in disbelief. Is he talking for real?!

"Don't look at me like that!" he shouted.

"Shut up Tyrell!" I said and that was not for what he said. "I think I heard something."

"What?" he said slightly stunned.

I tried to hear it very closely.

Thunk...Thunk...Thunk...

The rhythmic sound of tap of boots caught our attention. Looking at Tyrell's expression I realized he was able to hear them too. We watched outside intently into the dark and suddenly an outline of an old man appeared. As he came closer we couldn't feel happier ever.

"Doctor!" said Tyrell, standing up enthusiastically.

It was Dr. Krishant Veer. He stood outside the cell, his both hands folded backside. He wasn't holding his stick anymore. He was looking at me shrewdly with his watery eyes and I was so relieved to see him.

"Thank god," I said dropping my shoulders, "Doctor, where have you been? You asked me to search for Pruthvi and I think I found him. But before I can tell you anything, can you let us out of here? There is a man, this very big man and he tricked us. We fell in his trap and we landed in this prison. I think it is dangerous out here. So we have to get out of here as soon as possible."