15. King Aghasthya

"Okay, here we are," said Princess Lithika, "Now tell me, who are you and where did you come from?"

"Pruthvi Krishna," he said swiftly, "I am from United States. I was abducted by three men and they dumped me here."

After Sarpanch departed, Princess Lithika asked Pruthvi to follow her. She took him to the backyard of the court. It was a marshy dry land. It just seemed like a playground attaced to their home back in Maine where his father used to play with him. He shook his head chiding- no more thoughts about his parents. So he looked around carefully. It was almost dark and too chilly. There were three men standing wearing a white robe from their waist down, holding up a thin but shape swords.

"Who gave you the stone?" she asked, "Why are you having the stone with you?"

"For the thousandth time," he said irritated, "It just appeared in my pocket. One of my friends found me and brought me to an academy where there are more people like me getting trained. I hope this information enough for now."

"Who is training you?" She asked ignoring his question.

"Dr. Krishant Veer."

She paused and gaped for few seconds, "So the doctor is with you? My grandfather is searching for him for the past many years."

"But obviously his efforts are not up to the mark," he said sarcastically, "But this is out of my business. I need to get back to my friends. They are searching for me." He walked forwards and folded his hands pleading her, "I beg of you. Please help me way out."

"You can't leave unless we get some answers." she said staring up at him.

Vexed, he said, "What else do you want from me?"

"I want to know if you really are a Samagraha or faking it."

"What do you mean?"

She didn't reply but her eye balls turned aside and signaled. He scowled. His heart skipped a beat when a sharp sword came horizontally towards him, trying to butcher his neck. He ducked before it could slice him.

Two of the men standing there, lunged on him and threw him on the ground pressing his chest into the mud. He gasped trying to let himself free. His throat went soar but he managed to command his stone.

"FISSURE FORMATION!" He cried.

The ground rumbled making the men to glide away from him. He quickly stood. His throat pained making him cough. He acknowledged what was happening and shouted at Lithika who was standing at a distance, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT."

She didn't reply him. Another tall but skinny man swung his sword. Pruthvi dodged and quickly sat on one of his knees. He hit the ground with his fists and commanded.

"EARTHLY BIND!"

He didn't want to hurt anyone. So he used one of the simplest command to stop them. The ground from either side of that man protruded up in to the air and caged him. He gave the same command and other two men got caged too. He looked at them twice making sure that weren't getting in his way anymore. He was frustrated and hatred piled up on him upon Lithika. He glanced at her with full animosity. Only her appearance matched Leena but she was nothing like her-to him she was mean and callous.

"What the hell was that?" he said walking towards her, "I could have died."

"But you haven't," she said coolly looking up at him, "So you are a Samagraha."