Ch 3 Alone with great power

2 years later
It was the triplets Birthday and Mito and Menma were excited as their parents were taking them out to get their favorite food Ramen! After they ate they went to visit the clan compounds, except for one thing, they left Naruto alone eating sushi at the restraunt. They forgot me again, he thinks coldly unknowingly fusing more of Shin's chakra with his own. This was normal, as he started training with Shin more the shinigami's powerful chakra fused with his own.
________________________________________Flashback________________________________________
One year earlier, their 4th birthday

     "Tou-san, it's our Birthday!" All the triplets said together. Minato and Kushina smiled warmly at their children, except him. When they looked at him their faces had an apathetic, almost angy face at him. 'How dare that child's soul haunt us, it isn't even his Birthday because he is dead' They both thought. "Were do you guys want to go for lunch?" Minato asked already knowing the answer. "Ichiraku's Ramen" Mito and Menma shouted. No one even noticed that Naruto had whispered "Ukari Sushi." You see, Naruto had a strong liking to sushi, but his parents gave him ramen hoping to fill his "dead" body with fatty calories, not healthy sushi. As Minato made sure Menma and Mito were ready, he flashed them all to the restraunt, except for Naruto.
     "Tou-san I'm ready" Naruto said tying his shoes like kaa-san taught him to do. He turned around to see his parents gone. 'Why would they leave me again' Naruto thinks, his eyes tearing up. They won't even let me train with Otuoto and Imouto (little brother and sister), even though tou-san and soon kaa-san promised him.
     Naruto was abnormally tall for his age, at four feet (1.22 m), due to him constantly eating sushi, the food of life. He was all alone, then he remembered that speed jutsu that shishui oni-san taught him. He focused real hard drawing out his large chakra reserves and whish. He was next to his family. "Oh hi oni-san,"Mito said. Apparently she hadn't noticed he was gone. Teuchi saw Naruto appear and gave him a plate of sushi and a red bean bun for desert. Later that night there was a party only a few people gave him presents. A "fan" from Itachi, which was just butterfly knifes in a fan case, a top notch training sword from Hayate and Yugao, some scrolls from Danzo (he is basically like the Sandaime is to Naruto), and finally basic ninja equipment and a shinigami face mask (just covers bottom part of his face) from Kakashi oni-san. He went back to his room feeling hollow inside.
     "Oh, it's you again," Naruto said coldly.
     "Ouch, why so cold, I'm here to give you training. Do you accept?" Shin said.
     "Yes" Naruto said, finally accepting his family doesn't care about him.
     Shin raises his eyebrow, and says "Yes what?"
     "Yes, Shin senpai" Naruto said closing his eyes.
     "Then let the training begin,"Shin says turning into the true shinigami.
_____________________________________Flasback end________________________________________
    At the Birthday party the sannin showed up. Naruto received more scrolls from Danzo jiji, an actual wood boken instead of a training toy from Hayate and Yugao, Ninjatos from Itachi, and five sets of black cargo anbu pants, navy blue anbu shirt with mesh, and a black pocketed hoody. Surprisingly Jiraiya and Tsunade gave him gifts, custom anbu armor from Jiraiya and Tsunade's necklace. Naruto's eyes widen as Mito and Menma look at him with envy. Minato looks at Jiraiya with narrowed eyes, just what was he playing at, Menma and Mito deserved that help, the armor grew with the wearer and was one of a kind made by an old Uzumaki in the land of Iron.
     "Listen up I have an announcement to make," Minato said, Kushina looking at him questioningly.
     "I announce Menma heir of the Namikaze clan and Mito heir of the Uzumaki clan," Minato announces proudly. Everyone was in shock, it was so quiet you could have heard Mandara sneak in.
     "Minato you have no right to announce Mito heir of the Uzumaki, and how could you do this to our son" Kushina whispered quickly as you could see her hair splitting into 9 parts.
    "They are the last hope, they are way more powerful than Naruto, and Naruto's body is dead. I am hokage and I am also married to you making me also a leader of the Uzumaki clan" Minato explained hurredly calming his wife down.
All the clan heads regained their composure, as they started to question Minatos leadership. "Naruto's body is dead, even Tsunade couldn't fix him. He may seem alive but it is just his soul in a corspe, he has no vitals. I even will let Fugaku to check Naruto's pulse," Naruto is just standing there, still in shock.
Fugaku walked over to Naruto to take his pulse, thinking thst the yondaime had lost it.
Suddenly he announced "Naruto has no pulse!" He proceeded to take out a kunai, at which Kushina tensed. Fugaku took the boys hand and nicked his finger, only deep enough to draw blood, astonished, no blood came out, then a grey substance (Shin's chakra) filled the cut, healing it.
     Naruto finally broke out of his shock. The clan leaders were worried about just what a mad soul could do. Naruto ripped his hand out of Fugaku's and started laughing maniacally. Grey bandages seemingly wrapping around him.
"Oh no," Shin said. It was happening, his chakra was consuming Naruto. Suddenly a bright golden light entwined with the bandages. 'Impossible, this child has unlocked the rikudo sennins chakra on his own' thought Shin. But Shin was wrong, Naruto unlocked Kami's chakra. All the clan heads and hokage were on the ground, 'such power' they all thought.
     Suddenly it stopped what they saw amazed them Naruto had a shinigami mask (the complete one), and on his head Kami's crown. He had a battle kimono that was grey with golden edges and a Yin and Yang symbol on the back. What scared them the most was that the mask and crown shattered, showing a red rinnegan with tomoes and a blue iris. (See picure for reference). It was the ultimate doujutsu, the rinnegan, sharingan and the pure form of byakugan the tenseigan combined, Naruto had the Shinigami's ninjato in his mouth, Yami's plolished black obsidian and bone scythe in his left hand and Kami's golden buntai in his right hand.
     He then said, "I am in perfect harmony now, I am the last hope, heir of Kami and Shinigami, and Yami." He continued looking at Minato "The others will forget your sins against me and my true form," He then burst in a flash of light revealing a passed out lean tall and lanku, silver with gold streaked hair and crimsom tips. The most noticable change was his body, it was wrapped in grey bandages flecked with gold and black. That was all he was able to see before Minato passed out.