Ch 11 Back in Konoha

"You will obey orders!" a voice screamed at Minato. He woke up, sweat on his forehead. 'I must obey orders, to create a perfect world' he thought in a trance like state, sharingan burned into his mind.

FLASHBACK right after prophecy change

"I see you have came, Mandara Uchiha." Minato whispered. A dark figure chuckled in his room. The man stepped out of the shadows, he was wearing a orange spiral mask, similar to the one worn on that day. Under the mask though, Minato couldn't tell, was a scarred face on the right with a rinnegan in his left eye socket. Obito thought to himself 'Sensei thinks he knows who I am, and that he can stop me'.

"Ah, so you finally figured it out, remember we must kill Naruto, he will interfere with my plans. You will train the jinchuriki so they will be strong pawns in a war of kings, they are the key to my plan. Remember" Obito said in a gruff voice before they said together "to create a perfect world". Obito smiled, this was going easier than he thought, the hokage unable to swallow his pride had already sub consciously blamed Naruto for his shame. He had only twisted it according to his plan to obtain the three gods' power and reincarnate the jubi.

You see, bending someone's will was harder than one would think, usually it is only temporary if there is no existing opinion on something, but no, Obito was far more cruel, he made the hatred for Naruto part of his mind. Minato knew exactly what he was doing but couldn't stop it, changing the increased hatred to his persona permanently.

Obito had researched how Naruto got the powers of the three gods' power, apparently his sensei Mandara had used a forbidden seal on Naruto. The seal would make it so that any great deity would be sealed within Naruto, he also planned to be sealed within Naruto to control Naruto and obtain the power. Obito doesn't know if he succeeded in sealing himself in Naruto yet. But once one great deity is sealed within someone or something, that person or thing has the potential to unlock the powers of the three most powerful gods. 'Damn you sensei, you better have been sealed within Naruto.' Obito thought to himself after returning to his cave/hideout.

"Hello Mandara, or should I say Obito " Zetsu.(white) said.

"Have you succeeded in getting the summoning scroll?" black Zetsu asked.

"Yes, now give me some of your DNA Black Zetsu, we're going to summon Mandara Uchiha dead or alive ." Obito said cackling. He extracted DNA from Zetsu and placed in the middle of a complex seal arrangement on top of the scroll. The scroll was the Death summoning scroll, known to be able to summon anything as long as you had something relating to them. The price was though half of your remaining lifespan and loss of part of your soul. But of course, Obito had a plan, he used Zetsu to complete the sealing as Zetsu was an artificial being so a lifespan meant nothing to him. The process to seven days and seven nights. On the last day when they were finishing up the process the center exploded. Out of the smoke a figure came out, but it wasn't Mandara.

"Who dare summons me!" The figure said. He was a tall man adorned in a blood red crimson cloak and a black kimono, his hair was white and had the build of a body builder. Obito and Zetsu shook in fear at the power of this man, this wasn't Mandara. "State your purpose puny mortals, for I am Amatsu Mikaboshi, slayer the gods" He said looking at Obito and Zetsu. 'He is real, I thought he was just a myth, Amatsu Mikaboshi, slayer of the first Kami, Yami, and Shinigami. They were reincarnated though because the world couldn't exist.' Obito thought, remembering the tables be heard about him.

"My name is Obito Uchiha, I request the destruction of Naruto Uzukaze." Obito said timidly.

Amatsu's eyes narrowed "and I should do this why, I should kill you for this mediocre task." 'Mandara must be eaten by the Shinigami.' Obito thought, 'Now I can kill that brat'.