Ch 13 Forgotten Family

"I have no idea who you are, except that you are an enemy of Konoha," Kushina said coldly. The man looked at Kushina in disbelief, Naruto narrowed his eyes, who was this man, and why did he say he was his mother's older brother? Naruto saw his mother try to attack this man again, and stopped her.

"Kenshi Uzumaki, you are under arrest for trespassing on Konoha land and stealing of the forbidden scroll," the anbu said. Naruto's eyes widened, this was another Uzumaki. Kushina looked at the man in disdain. The man looked up at her and whispered a jutsu that caused an Uzumaki swirl to appear on her right shoulder. Kushina fell down, passed out from the mark. The anbu to the man into custody and shunshined back to Konoha.

"Good riddance, do you think that I'll have a say in his punishment as the Uzumaki clean heir Menma?" Mito asked her brother.

"I hope so, maybe Kaa San will let me help decide to," Menma replied.

"I highly doubt it, even with your father. An heir must be of chunin rank of higher to even attend council meetings, unless the meeting involves them," Kakashi said, reading his book. Naruto was deep in thought, as he had just encountered another family member.

They arrived in Konoha a couple of hours later. An anbu appeared before then and said "Honorable children of the Hokage, the Council requests your presence." They nodded as he shunshined then to the Hokage tower.

"Kenshi Uzumaki, you have charges against you for trespassing and stealing of Konoha property." Minato said.

"This could be considered an act of war and breaking of alliance between Konoha and Uzushiogakure. If you have forgotten, I am the prince of Uzushiogakure. As for the scroll, I was retrieving Uzumaki property. As it was my clan that lended it to you." Kenshi said, he had been bandaged and healed some what.

"Uzushiogakure was destroyed in the Third Shinobi World War. Kushina is also the clan leader of the Uzumaki clan. The scroll was also a offering for us to ally with your people." Minato said.

Naruto almost started laughing, and said "Oh wow, this is comedy gold. If you looked at the back of the forbidden scroll it says that this was borrowed by the third Hokage, and that Uzushiogakure could retrieve it need be. And don't forget, the alliance was made before you were even born. The Uzumaki clan was even nice enough to give you the youngest daughter of the leader so that the Kyubi wouldn't be freed. As only an Uzumaki could hold the Kyubi." Minato was if you could say, beyond pissed. Kenshi smirked, he liked his nephew.

"Hmph, well as clan heir I demand that you give us back the scroll. And if you don't I'll banish you from the clan!" Mito demanded.

"Well brat, like hell you're clan heir. I am the oldest son of the Uzumaki leader. Kushina isn't even an heir, therefore she can't grant you heir of the Uzumaki clan. It is also impossible to ban a family member from the clan. Uzumaki's greatest value is family before clan. So if you ban a family member, you ban your whole family from the clan unless the family member has betrayed the clan. You aren't even qualified to be heir, you don't know our history, don't know our laws, and finally you don't even know where Uzushiogakure is!" Kenshi said, verbally beating Milo's self esteem. Kushina then appeared, glaring at Kenshi. She had just recovered from the strange seal on her arm.

"Why and how did you banish me from from the clan, I am related to you and father, the leader, of the Uzumaki clan." She said, glaring at Kenshi

"You have broken several laws of the Uzumaki, even your relations to father can't save you. In fact, it was part of my mission to do so. Father also has looked to your children to success me, as I don't want children, and Katsumi sadly has lost her ability to have children. Father is also dying as we speak." Kenshi said, as if ridiculing so small child.

"What laws have I broken? As you also said you need one of my children to succeed you later on. So pick Mito, as she has chakra chains unlike her brother, Menma who is the Namikaze heir,", Kushina replied.

"You abandoned your family for Konoha, refusing to return to your home. You married that scum Minato, and you betrayed is in a time of need. You even tried to kill me Kushina, so tell me why I shouldn't follow the ancient ways and kill you!" Kenshi yelled, breaking out of the cuffs and bandages. Anbu hidden in the room jumped in to attempt to restrain Kenshi.

"You married that man, the one who refused to help us when we were being attacked. You know, when anbu sent by Sarutobi were thought to be killed. They were really killed by Minato, the only help we got were two genin teams without their jounin sensei. At least ten of our people died protecting them, even a genin who was trying to get them to safety was stabbed in the stomach, mistaken to be a enemy. You didn't even offer protection for me when I asked for shelter. Then you stood their watching as he struck me down saying "You Uzumaki people are getting too strong, it's time to get rid of you and your stupid clan." Kenshi ranted. He activated his chakra chains and shook off the anbu. The clan leaders tensed, they needed to protect the Hokage need be, but going against the infamous Uzumaki clan soon to be leader, would endanger all of Konoha. Mito activated her chakra chains, 'Now it's time to prove that I am the rightful heir, and that I'm not weak. Chh, if he even knew who I was he would be groveling at my feet' Mito thought. The Uzumaki chakra chains were as strong as the user's heart and will go do good. Kenshi's will and heart were way way way way stronger than Mito's and barely used any energy to overpower her's.

"Enough, Kenshi's Uzumaki, your penalty will be public execution on an undecided days . For theft of the scroll, trespassing on Konoha, and assaulting my men." Minato shouted. Naruto closed his eyes and activated his doujutsu so that only Kenshi could see. Kenshi stopped attacking and opened his mouth in shock. He nodded at Naruto and allowed the anbu to take him into custody.

The next week

"The chunin exams are in two days, you going to participate?" Kakashi asked.

"Sure, why not. As you know, the promise I made is about to come true"Naruto replied.

Hey peoples, so I will try to post a ch up at least once a week. I will also try to do one ch a day next week for Thanksgiving (I'm American) so thanks for reading.