Ch 4 All is Forgotten

The next day, or start of the same day.
"Tou-san, kaa-san we are turning five today!" Mito and Menma say together. Minato looked at Naruto, what happened, Minato remembers his "dream" last night and thinks to himself. 'What if Naruto if the chosen one? And if so, what was that strange power?', what Minato didn't know was that the other clan heads had the same "dream", and were thinking about the same thing, "Who is Naruto, What was the power, and Why did it happen' everyone forgot about how Minato took away Naruto's birthrights though.
Something was different about Naruto. Minato walked up to Naruto and put his fingers on Naruto's neck. Menma and Mito were connfused, why was tou-san caring about naruto nii all of a sudden. Thump, Minato's eyes widen, thump, there it was again, was Naruto's body finally alive?
Naruto narrowed his eyes at his father, he remembered exactly what happened. He had actually sent himself behind in time, but the time travel left an, after image if you could call it that. Memories of what happened in the "future" remained. He saw Minato grap a kunai and was going to prick Naruto. The bandages went to stop it, but Naruto kept them at bay, interested in what would be the Yondaime's reaction to his son "living" again. Minato cut Naruto's finger and blood came out.
"Kushina, come here Naruto is alive" Minato called to his wife.
Kushina rushed into the room to find that Naruto's finger had a cut and blood was coming out. In reality the cut had already healed, but Naruto put them in a minor genjutsu, something they wouldn't try to break out of, a genjutsu where his body was "alive for the first time in years". Mito and Menma were confused and said "We want ramen."
Naruto expected them to berrate them for interupting something so serious, but instead Kushina said "Of course dears we shall go at once 'ttebane," Minato smiled and nodded he flashed them away leaving poor Naruto. What just happened, 'I should have expected this' he thought and sighed. Then he grinned now that he had blood he could access the estates library. He went there and and got the forbidden scroll, he found an advanced ninjustu and created a kage bunshin to read the rest. He found some weird paper and channeled his chakra through it, a yin yang symbol glowed on it before the paper split cleanly into fourths, so sharp it could cut a rock, one piece burned with black fire, another disentigrated completely, another turned to water, and the ladt crumpled into a speck of dust, that was strange. Naruto cleaned everything up and went to his bedroom to meditate.
He opened his eyes to see that his mindscape haf changed, instead of being just grey it three sections gold white, grey, and black and red. Three figures greeted him, he of course knew Shin, but the other two were a complete mystery to him. There was a lady with white hair and a white and gold kimono, and a man with a crimson cloak over a battle gi.
"I am Kami and this is my brother Yami" the lady said politely.
"As in the gods?" Naruto asked.
"We aren't the actuals, but rather a fragment of the gods kid," Yami said gruffly.
"What's up with my mindscape?" Naruto asked.
"We have divided your mindscape to resemble the afterlife, heaven, hell, and underworld," Shin said. Pointing to the different sections.
"Why?" Naruto asked.
"Your powers require lots of energy, no human made food is adequate to keep you healthy anymore kid" Yami said
"You will need to eat souls to survive, you can also eat human food as long as it's healthy time to time."Kami continued "Those souls will be sent here for us to review, keep in mind they don't have to be human, as long as it is an animal with chakra it will suffice. The more chakra something has before it dies the better it is."
"What about my eyes?" Naruto knew he was being rude by asking so many questions, but it was his body.
"They are a combination of our doujustus, mine is the rinnegan, Kami's is the tenseigan, and Yami's is the sharingan (allready EMS). Together they form the Rinne-shareigan, or the kamigami no kokei (gods sight)." Shin says.
That answered most of his questions, next time he will ask about the bandages and weapons. "The party is starting, get down here and celebrate your siblings Birthday" Minato says. "Minato-kun, it's Naru-chans birthday too." Kushina says.
Naruto received the same gifts except this time Itachi gave him the location of the Uchia tablet. All of the people close to him remembered fully what happened. Minato stood up, earning a surprised look from Kushina.
Like clock work "Listen up I have an announcement to make," Minato said, Kushina looking at him even more questioningly.
"I announce Menma heir of the Namikaze clan and Mito heir of the Uzumaki clan," Minato announces proudly. Everyone was in shock, it was so quiet you could have heard Mandara sneak in.
"Minato you have no right to announce Mito heir of the Uzumaki, and how could you do this to our son" Kushina whispered quickly as you could see her hair splitting into 9 parts.
"They are the last hope, they are way more powerful than Naruto, and Naruto's body just came from not being dead. I am hokage and I am also married to you making me also a leader of the Uzumaki clan" Minato explained hurridly calming his wife down.
The clan heads narrowed their eyes at Minato, having both birthrights taken from you just isn't right. Mito and Menma looked smugly at Naruto and said "Finally our parents realized what a failure you are and made us the heirs."
"Father, I am way stronger than you give me credit for, in fact I am stronger than Menma and Mito put together. Mark my words, you better train them hard, because when we turn ten I will challenge them to a duel for the rightful heir of both clans." Naruto says giving a crooked grin, he then shows his bandages to Minato. After that he formed the rasengan with white wind chakra, and pure chakra armor. Showing that he was profeccient and had both bloodlines. Minato barely paid attention to Naruto's speech, thinking about how naruto really did have that power he dreamed of.
"Me and Tsunade have agreed to let the heirs sign our summonning contracts" Jiraiya boasted. So that's why they gave naruto the gifts. Meanwhile a kage bunshin is in Naruto's place as the real Naruto killed animals with large chakra to get souls to eat. The gods had just mentioned he could summon any soul he consumed. He had consumed a white tiger, grizzly bear, and phoenix ashes. Minato proceeded to ignore Naruto and he and Kushina trained Mito and Menma to the best in the few weeks before they were all starting the academy.
"Naruto... we have something to tell you." The gods said.