Ch 17 Consequences

"Well, uh.. you see, your team had a run in with Orochi-teme, so I came here to help. So I kinda disabled him so he ran away," Naruto said nervously.

"Like hell I'm going to believe a gaki like you defeated that snake bastard," Anko said.

"Hnn, I was the one who defeated Orochimaru," Sasuke said, only to receive 'are you kidding me' looks from everyone.

"Orochimaru did show up though, you can even see his shedded body over there" Naruto said, pointing to the Orochimaru resembling corspe on the ground.

"Chh, dobe, that is his dead body as I defeated him," Sasuke said.

Anko walked over and inspected it closely.

"So, who's going to tell me the real story," Anko said.

"We were looking for another teams scroll when Orochimaru appeared in the form of Kusa girl. He started attacking us, and then Naruto showed up," Sai said.

"I didn't need the dobe's help, as I defeated Orochimaru and saved everone," Sasuke said. (Author steps in, just stop trying. Gives Sasuke 'Really?' Look)

"Ok, now what really happened," Anko said, knowing that she would tort-Train the gaki later.

"Well, when I arrived Sai was knocked out, and Sasuke was using Hinata as a meatshield. I kinda got mad and slugged him into a tree, so then Orochimaru started attacking me. I used one of my, abilities, and forced him to shed his body. I then was knocked back by a wind justsu, and Orochimaru stuck his neck out to give him the you know what. I used another of my abilities, disabling him and forcing him to retreat." Naruto said.

"Ok, so you can leave. Just next time get some help." Anko said to Naruto, who then shunshined away quickly.

"Now, Sasuke, I am going to tell your mother and brother about this," Anko said.

"Now go to the tower," Anko said before disapearing in a poof.

Naruto was walking in town to retrieve some sealing supplies, when he saw his 'family'. He looked at them in disgust, before walking away.

"Hey Naruto guess what, you're going to be banished after we become chunin," guess who said.

"Naruto, by my order as Hokage, you are disqualified from the chunin exams," Minato said smirking.

"Why?" Naruto asked, not really caring.

"You entered the second exam after already completing it," Minato replied, the rest of his family giving a smug look at Naruto.

"Oh, but the proctor said I was ok as I disabled Orochimaru," Naruto said.

"No way a baka like you could ever defeat Orochimaru, we are the last hope so we defeated him with our awesomeness by just being in the village." Menma and Mito said.

"Oh yeah, Kushina I have something to tell you about your anniversary gift," Naruto said.

"But first, would you like to say something Hokage," Naruto asked.

"Fine, you're not disqualified," Minato said, to the shock and disappointment of his family. He then sat in a corner with a storm cloud above saying "Why must blackmail always get to me"

Naruto sweatdropped and left, not wanting to deal with his family any longer. He went to his secret training ground under a mountain. He carved it out himself, and discovered a natural hot springs. He carved some more out with a wind justsu, when he hit a piece of metal.

He went over to investigate, and discovered it was a box. He opened it up and discovered there was a scroll. He opened it up, his eyes widened after the scroll looked blank, but with his doujutsu he could see techniques belonging to the sage of six paths. He looked in further and saw a summoning seal. He activated it and saw that it summoned the five weapons of the sage. Naruto grabbed the fan, and felt a large ammount of chakra drain from him, he cursed and realeased the chakra seals on him, and felt a surge of chakra. He had the seals set to 75, so he could only use twenty five percent of his chakra.

He then thought "Fire beam" and waved the fan which then shot out a beam like torrent of fire. After he trained, ge resealed the weapons, and brought the scroll with him to his bunker. When he woke up he headed to the building where they assigned the battles.

"Do to too many teams passing, we are forced to hold a preliminary tournanent. First, does anyone want to quit?," Minato said. No one raised thier hand so Minato continued, "Ok, no killing, and the match is over when one opponent is either disabled, or surrenders.

Same as canon except for the ones listed below.

Sasuke vs Sai

Sakura vs Hinata

Ino vs Mito

Neji vs Yoroi

Menma vs Shino

Naruto vs Kiba

The board showed Sasuke vs Sai, they both walked down to battle. Sai prepared his scrolls and the battle started. Sasuke launched a fire ball at Sai, who easily dodged the slow fireball, while also throwing wired kunai through it. Sasuke was forced to jump, and discovered that he was fave to face with an ink lion. Sai ordered it to attack and landed a couple of slashes before being destroyed. Sai then ran in with his tanto, which was blocked by Sasuke with two kunai. Sai smirked and kicked him inbetween the legs.

"Um, winner is Sai Shimura," Hayate called out.

The next match was Sakura vs Hinata. This is how it went, Sakura threw a sloppy punch, Hinata jyukenned her in the stomach.

"Winner Hinata Hyuga," Hayate said, sweatdropping at Sakura's performance.

Ino vs Mito

Mito attack with a sword, until Ino used her mind transfer jutsu. Ino then fell down knocked out with blood pouring out of her mouth.

"Winner Mito Uzukaze, Medics" Hayate yelled, as Ino was wheeled off.

Neji vs Yoroi

When Yori got close to Neji, that was his own downfall. Neji closed of the tenketsu points, disabling Yoroi.

"Winner Neji Hyuga,"

Shino had already battled, as there was an odd number of people so he forfeited. Already worn out from his previous battle.

Naruto vs Kiba

"Hah, this match is in the bag," Kiba scoffed, Kurenai rolled her eyes at her student's arrogance.

"The ones who talk the most die first," Naruto replied.

"Haijime" Hayate said.

"Akamaru let's go," Kiba called out.

"What do you mean we should forfeit? We are fighting the dobe," Kiba said after Akamaru whimpered..

Naruto, already bored, raced to Kiba, clicking his sword into the sheath as he passed. Only Jonin and the Hokage could see what happened, Naruto had made two slashes, one on Kiba's stomach and another on his back. Kiba fell over, bleeding, but got up and took a soldier pill. Kiba used his Gatsuga to attack Naruto only to be stopped by Naruto's hand. Kiba was about to perform another jutsu when he collasped, he tried to get up, but failed. 'Why can't I move, I just took a soldier pill,' he thought.

"Soldier pills don't help blood loss," Naruto said before Kiba passed out.

"Winner Naruto"

Naruto turned to his parents and said, "I challenge your children Mito and Menma to a battle, to decide the rightful heir of both of your clans," to the shock of many.

"Very well, but if you lose you will be banished from the clan and stripped of your last name," Minato said.

"Ok, so an exhibition match will be held between my children the day before the third exams" Minato announced.

Hayatd nodded, "Ok, this will not affect the third exams, so draw a number. The number will decide who you are battling."

Next time:

Garra vs Sai

Neji vs Naruto

Hinata vs Mito

Kankuro vs Menma

Temari vs Shikamaru