Ch 5 Academy Tensions

Some cursing be warned
     It had been three years since Natuto unlocked his powers, now he and his siblings were going to the academy for their genin test. Since he had started training he had mastered the tenseigan sage mode, biju sage mode, nature sage mode, and god sage mode. He was currently learning how to master all of his doujutsus, and his own kenjutsu/taijustu style, the Soul Cutter style. The soul cutter style consisted of striking or cutting a persons soul, using unpredicable attacks. The soul cutter style relied on speed and controle, and Naruto's weapons.
                                   Flash back
     "Naruto we have something to tell you" Kami said.
     "Wemayhaveturnedyourbody80%intochakra"they all said.
     "Nani!" Naruto said.
     Here us out, even with you eating souls, a human body can't handle that much chakra in it. So we turned you into 80% chakra, or a hanyou (half demon). On the bright side you can wield our wepons. Yami handed him a bone scythe plated with a black material and a demon hide hilt. Kami handed him a gold silk buntai with an angle wing feather hilt, buntai is a war fan look it up. Then Shin handed him a grey mist like ninjato, with a soul hilt.
     "Shin senpai, where do I hold the ninjato?" The hilt had a weird curvature.
     "Well Naruto-kun, you hold it in your mouth, like so" he said, holding it in his mouth then handed it back to Naruto. Naruto looked a bit disgusted as he held it in his hand. Why would someone carry a blade in their mouth, much less fight with it? Meanwhile in another dimension, a certain green haired pirate swordsmen sneezed.
     "Naruto, gods don't generate any type of bodily fluids, and the blade isn't tangible to anything but a soul,"Shin said already expecting this.
     "Then how does this work?" All the souls Naruto got from eating them were generally balls.
     "When a soul is in a body it is spread out evenly, like the chakra, but it doesn't need channels, generally when Shin takes a soul he pulls it out and cuts it. But in your case you don't need to and since can't pull an soul out you have to channel chakra to cut a soul" Yami explains.
     "My weapon, is a bone scythe crafted from the bones of the first demon. The metal is called night silver, crafted in the darkest depths of hell. The metal us the strongest in existence, and is twice as powerful at night. This blade can be used to do ninjutsu and can slice a soul but not cut it." Yami continues.
      "My weapon is a gunbai and," Kami grabs it and turns it to a crossbow "a crossbow, the gunbai can heal anything unless the soul is evil, it is made out of the holy dragon's whiskers and wood from the spirit tree. The crossbow shoots anything that when shot at something, the area it hits experiences all the pain and injuries it caused someone in that area. For example if somone had sliced a persons arm off, and you shoot their arm, there arm would be chopped off. The downside is that you can only use it 7 times per day."
      "I will train you how to use the scythe first, then Kami will teach you the her weapon, and finally Shin will teach you how to use the ninjato," Yami said.
      "But first you need to make your own weapon, we give you night silver, holy dragon whiskers, demon hide, demon bones, and spirit wood, have fun," They all said with a peace sign.
                        Flash back end
     Naruto had since then made a giant sword (like Cloud's from ff) and shield he called yin and yang. The shield was made out of the whiskers and spirit wood with demon hide straps. The sword was made out of a bone interior and a night silver blade. The cross guard and handle are made of bone with a whisker grip. Naruto sealed these into cloth fingerless gloves and forarm protectors he got from Kakashi.
      Naruto's outfit consisted of the anbu armor Jiraiya gave him over a navy muscle shirt. Over the anbu armor he had a grey sleeveless hoody with weight seals on it. He had on black baggy anbu pants and navy blue sandals and a black shinigami bottome half face mask.
     Naruto and his siblings to see an unusual sight before them. Shikamaru was sleeping next to an eating Choji, Kiba trying to kiss Hinata, Ino and Sakura were fighting over Sasuke and now Menma, Sasuke was brooding while looking at Mito, and Shino was being Shino, and Sai was drawing. This however was normal for them. Over the years Naruto had made only a few friends, Hinata, Shika, Shino, Sai, and Choji. They were all brothers and sister essentially, and protected each other need be. Naruto had saved them early on from the bullies and they saved him from his family.
     "Attention class," Iruka said to no avail. Demon head no jutsu "shut up and sit down!"
Every one rushed back to their seats. "Today is the gennin exams, you will have until lunch to prepare. Feel free to ask me questions." Iruka said with a smile.
     "Like I would need any help from a chunin, my dad is the Hokage," Menma said. "Yeah, we are also the saviors of Konoha so we are the best," Mito continued. They then both said " We will be the rookies of the year 'ttebase!"
      'So cool, please marry me' the other kids were thinking.
     "Cough attention whores cough" Naruto said, the others in his group suppressed laughs.
     "What was that loser?" Menma said and continued "There is no way a bastard like you is better than us."
     Naruto burst out laughing, "You just called yourself a bastard and a failure, I am your brother ya know. And check the scores," Naruto said pointing at the board.
1. Naruto-350
2. Hinata-300
3. Menma-280
4. Mito-279
5. Sai-275
     "Iruka sensei, Naruto baka cheated, he can't have a score higher than 300." Mito said.
(100 each for taijustu, ninjutsu, genjustu/strategy, history doesn't count)
Iruka said to Mito "Naruto earned 50 extra points for being able to perform 5 c-ranked justu"
     "But me and Menma nii can do an A ranked and a B ranked jutsu" Mito complained.
     "Can you do an e ranked?" Iruka asked knowing the answer already.
     "No, but are chakra reserves are too big, Tou-san told you that." Menma said
     "Then how can Naruto perform a bunshin, his reserves are at least two times larger?" Iruka said smirking.
     "Naruto can't do that, and he doesn't have..." Mito said her voice dieing off at the end as she felt Naruto's chakra, it was huge.
     "Naruto teach us how to control our chakra or we'll tell Kaa san!" Mito said.
     "No" Naruto said laying back on his chair.
     "Teach us now or else" Menma said charging up a rasengan with his shadow clone. Naruto had his eyes closed but he was counting how long it takes for Menma to charge it. 30 seconds later Menma ran at Naruto, an unstable rasengan in hand. Naruto lazily caught his wrist with his right hand and made his own and neutralized both, and pinned Menma to the ground.
     "Ma ma ma, Menma chan, you shouldn't attack your own brother with an unstable A ranked jutsu, especially since I can do it perfectly under one second" Naruto said in a mocking tone, forming and unforming the rasengan. Then Minato flashed in, surprised to see Naruto, his weak son, pinning down Menma, forming and unforming one of his own jutsus.
      "H-hokage sama, what are you doing here?"Iruka asked.
     "I am here to prepare for the turnament" Minato said
     "Right, class go outside for lunch."
     Naruto and his gang were sitting together when Menma and his gang walked up.
     "Hey you guys, last chance to ditch this loser and be friends with the Hokage's son" Menma said.
     "Troublesome, we already are" Shikamaru said.
Menma fumed at this "That guy isn't my brother, he is to weak and when I become a head of the Namikaze when I reach Chunin I will banish him from the clan."
Naruto said "You can only banish me if you can defeat me or all members of the Namikaze agree."
     "The tournament is about to start!" Minato announced.
     "Good luck otuoto, Daddy can't help you." Naruto said.