Chapter 2

Roman sat on his sofa listening in case Dean collapsed or something. He had no idea what he was thinking letting a stranger stay at his place. It was his eyes that let Roman drag him in. They were just like-. All of a sudden the shower stopped. Roman heard shuffling and then a minute later the bathroom door opened. Dean came out walking with a slight limp. He slowly sat on the sofa with Roman. "Um hey thanks again. I really appreciate this."
"No problem and if you want we can watch tv for a little so you can chill."
"Yeah."
"Alright."
Roman turned on the tv and they started watching a show about lions.
They were about 45 minutes in when he felt a thud on his shoulder and he saw it was Deans head. Roman freaked out and checked his pulse but he was fine. He had just fallen asleep. Roman let out a deep breath and gently guided Deans head to his lap. He watched the tv and was unknowingly rubbing Deans damp brownish curls. He looked down and stared at him. 'I don't even know this guy and I'm petting him like a dog?' Roman thought. "He's got nice hair."
"Mmmm thanks, but I think your hair is a lot nicer," Dean said, his eyes still closed. Surprised, Roman took his hand away from his head. "Sorry man, I didn't realize I said that out loud."
"Yeah I guessed that. Don't worry I just woke up."
Dean sat up and stretched carefully so he wouldn't hurt himself. He yawned and asked, "What time is it?"
"About 5 am."
"Damn. You should go to sleep I won't kill you."
"I know you won't," Roman said even though he didn't even know the man.
Roman put his head back on the head rest of the sofa. He didn't know how tired he was until he opened his eyes. The sun was slowly rising outside and Dean was laying on his lap again. He had fallen asleep. The TV was still on, but the volume had been lowered. Roman carefully picked up Deans head and replaced his lap with a pillow as he slipped out. Roman stared at him for a second. He looked peaceful and it was nice. Dean opened his eyes as Roman quickly looked away. "Hey I gotta go to work," Roman said.
"Alright. Thanks for the help. I can't tell you enough man."
"Don't worry about it."
"If I leave before you get back I'll lock your door then close it."
"Okay."
Roman walked to his room and put on a pair of jeans and a belt with a button-up shirt and a loose tie. He walked out and saw Dean holding his shirt up with his teeth, gingerly touching his purple and blue ribs. "You good?" Roman asked."Yeah all good here just testing the pain."
"Alrighty well bye come by for a patch up and a place to crash anytime."
Dean smiled showing off his dimples. His blue eyes gleamed a little and he held his hand out like it was a business meeting. Roman took it and immediately felt a shock hit him. He let his hand go and shook it off. "Bye Dean."
"I'll see you around Roman."