Chaper 6

"Candy?" Roman asked, mostly confused.
"Y-you kinda taste like candy."
Roman got bright red. He really didn't know what to say. He doesn't remember the last time he blushed this hard.
"Sorry! I mean.. I didn't mean to make you embarrassed."
"It's alright. I didn't know I could get this embarrassed kissing anyone."

Roman realized he was still holding Dean in his arms so he let him go, but stayed close to him.

"Roman, you know you still don't know how old I am," Dean said quietly.
He was scared that if Roman knew his age he would ignore him completely and he just couldn't take someone else ignoring him.
"Dean I know you're in high school. I know I'm 24 and what I just did is very much illegal."
Dean was relieved to hear that he knew, but he was confused.
"Then why'd you kiss me? Not that it wasn't good or anything," he said, mumbling the last part.
"I don't really know myself. It was an in the moment idea. I was really hoping you didn't push me away too. And you didn't."

Dean stayed quiet. He didn't know if he wanted to attack Roman with kisses or push him away so he wouldn't get in trouble or arrested.

'What the hell right?' Life's too short and Dean's life sucked right now. He needed a little happiness.

Dean grabbed Roman's cheeks pulled him down to meet his lips. Roman was surprised at first but that quickly moved to excitement. He wrapped his arms back around Dean's waist. It was a slow and tender kiss that lasted only a few seconds.

When Dean pulled away he saw Roman's eyes open slowly and a smile form on his lips. He could get used to this.

    "Oh yeah, I still have your clothes," Dean said.
     "How bout we hang out tomorrow? You can give them to me then."
Dean thought for a second.
He could make room in his very empty schedule.
    "Yeah. Okay."
Roman smiled bigger. He was about to kiss him again but heard someone coming up the stairs. Roman backed away from Dean a little.

Dean looked around Roman and his whole demeanor changed. He saw a familiar face that made him want to run away and hide forever.

His dad was home.

The man was probably a good 7 feet and was built like a rock. His long black hair was partly in his face. He had jeans and a dirty black shirt on.

Roman could tell Dean wanted to just leave. He looked like he shrunk 3 inches. So this must be someone he knew and was afraid of.

As he got closer, he looked down at the two and he stopped right next to Dean.

    "Who's this?" he said. His voice boomed through the hall.
     "He's the new neighbor," Dean said quietly looking down.
Then man stared at Roman.
      "H-hello I'm Roman. You must be Dean's father," he said sounding a little pathetic. He really hoped this wasn't his dad. Roman couldn't see the resemblance and he felt like taking Dean away from him by how terrified he looked.

After a couple of seconds of silence the man said, "Braun."

Braun looked away from Roman and walked to the door, opening it.
"Come on," he said sternly.
Dean didn't even look at Roman, he just walked under Braun's arm that was leaning on the door frame and went in the house. He looked back at Roman and glared. "Stop talking to my son." He disappeared into the house a second later. Roman stood there wide eyed.

Roman wasn't even thinking about when he saw Dean again or what Braun would say or do to him.
He was only worried what he would do to Dean.