Author's Note #2

Hey guys! How are you liking this story so far? 

Yeah, okay, so, um, WAIT ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE?!

Um, YEAH! I realized there was a bit of confusion in the last chapter so let me clear this up for you.

You and Peeta have been best friends until he confessed his love for Katniss.

You and Cato, on the other hand, are easy with each other but not very much so since you didn't get much time to hang out. But Cato cares for you and always had been since your performance with the knives after Clove's training. You don't have many feelings for Cato since you've always loved Peeta. So let's just leave it at you and Cato being friends. Though that might change...I don't know yet. 

One of my supporters asked if you were still going into the arena. Um, HELLO?! Of course you are! Why else would Cato say "See you tomorrow"? He knows he'll see you in the arena. The night of the interview is the night before the Games begin, anyway. I'm not sure if you ALL know that. But just so I'd clear it up. 

The last chapter was also supposed to mimic Katniss and Peeta's balcony conversation...but since you and Peeta are like really cold to each other I can't have you two talk anymore without ensuing a fight. So Cato was the only choice. Haymitch staying up would be weird. I don't know. 

So yeah! I'll get the next chapter up in a day or so. I'm super busy today so I might start a draft but I don't think I'll finish it in time. Got a lot of stuff to do. So stay tuned, and be patient!

-clara_hamada