5K--Real or Not Real?

Me: (*finishing my assignment*)

Peeta: Hey Clara... (*motions me to look up my Wattpad*)

Me: Peeta, I'm busy. (*finishes off a question*) Okay, what is it?

Peeta: Clara, your story. It got 5K views!

Me: (*laughs*) You're kidding me, right? It's seriously not the best story right now and it--wait. Are you serious? 

Peeta: Well, see for yourself! (*chuckles*)

Me: Oh my god. (*eyes widen at the 5K views*)

Peeta: Yeah. You see? (*breaks a piece of bread and hands it to me*) You deserve it, O brilliant writer.

Me: I guess so. (*smiles and eats the bread with Peeta*)

**********************************************************************************

GUYS! 5K?!?! Holy...how did this happen? I honestly thought no one would even look at it when I started it--I swear! I'm still an amateur writer when it comes to writing outside the Disney fandom! I swear to that! But if you guys really enjoy it, then I'm glad. I love the Hunger Games, I love Katniss and Peeta and all the characters in it because they all make us feel something, they all make us relate in a way. And to see that an X Reader in this fandom would reach this many reads...dang. Just...wow. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!

I'll have another chapter up in the next few days, so stay tuned! Meanwhile, enjoy this Peeta picture I found on Google. AND the rap battle I found not too long ago, Katniss vs Hermione. WHITNEY AVALON IS AMAZING I KID YOU NOT! :)

-magic_mockingjay