When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 7:

When I walked out of the front doors of Degrassi. When I got outside I noticed that there were still some people there. I walked down the steps and turned left to walk home. As I'm walking I look around at my surroundings. The trees and town houses. People walked serenely down the street with Dogs or alone. I took out my phone and called my mom.

    "Abigail? Whats wrong?" she asked right away when she answered. I rolled my eyes. Paranoid.

    "Nothing mom, I just wanted to call to tell you that I'm on my way" I said as I turned a corner to go through a neighborhood. I saw Morty, up ahead in a driveway and Eli was under the hood. I smiled to myself. "I'll see you in a minute. Love you" I said

    "Okay, Love you too" She replied and I hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and jogged over to Eli's car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The drivers side door open and screamo music blared from it. He didn't see me approach the car so I slid in through the drivers side. I looked around fascinated because I've never been in a hearse before. It didn't smell like dead people. It actually smelled like apples.

    The backseat was empty except for a black, red and white blanket and some comic books. I picked one up and turned back around in my seat. The title read, Stalker Angel and at the bottom left it said By: Eli Goldsworthy and Clare Edwards. Clare Edwards? Who's that? I opened the comic book to a random page and read....

    Malcolm, realizes that he could never protect his heroine, Rachel, from Stalker Angel, so he has no choice but to, kill Rachel. He grabs his knife, cuts her throat, drinks her blood, and forever they are one......

    "I'm pretty sure that breaking and entering is a felony" I jumped at the sound of Eli's voice, dropping the book on my lap. He was smirking at me through the drivers side window. He reached over me to turn down the music.

    "It's not breaking and entering when the door is open." I said. He nodded agreeing. "And, I've never been in a hearse before." I said looking around again. "This your story?" I asked holding Stalker Angel up for him to see. He hesitated for a second then nodded. "Is there a story to this story?"

    "What do you mean?" He asked me

    "I can read people really well, and when I asked you about this you hesitated. And something like sadness was in your eyes"I said

    "What are you, Doctor Phil" He teased

    "No" I laughed. He looked at me for a while

    "Its a long story" He told me and I sighed.

    "How about tomorrow after school since we have a half a day, do you want to hang out? You can tell me this long story then" I asked him

    "That'd be cool" He said to me, "Okay" He said tapping the door, "Move over to the passenger seat, I'll take you home" He said and I nodded.

    "My mom is gonna have a heart attack when she sees me getting out of a hearse" I said to him as I slid into the passenger seat. He laughed, then went to the front of the car and shut the hood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The next day I walked alongside Eli and Adam down the halls of Degrassi. Adam was in the middle.

    "Abbey!"I turned around to see Jenna waddling over to me holding a boys hand. I stopped and Eli and Adam kept walking. "What's up?"

    "Hey" I said, I didn't really feel like talking but, she may need someone to talk to so, I'm here.

    "This is K.C., my boyfriend, K.C. this is Abbey. She's new" Jenna explained.

    "Oh, Hi. So how do you like Degrassi?" He asked me.

    "2nd day. So far I like it" I said.

    "Cool...." K.C. was saying but he was cut off.

    "Oh, Abbey" I heard Fitz say my name behind me. I turned around to face him.

    "Oh. 3 syllables good...good for you. And tomorrow we'll go over our numbers and you'll be counting to ten in no time!" I said sarcastically happy clapping my hands together.

    "Good one. Look we started off in the wrong place. I can tell that you want me." He said getting closer to me

    "You know something? You are extremely right...I WANT YOU to go away" I said turning back to Jenna, "I'll talk to you later, nice meeting you K.C."

    "Do you need me to help?" He asked

    "Its fine. I have mace" I said smiling. Jenna laughed. I waved at them as I turned around and pushed past Fitz. He followed me down the hall. Stalker much..

    "Your a feisty little thing. I like feisty." He said, "I know how to please a Woman" He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

   "Well then, PLEASE leave me alone" I said making my way down the hall.

    "Abbey" He said grabbing my arm

    "Don't touch me" I replied yanking my arm out of his grip. Suddenly Eli was in front of me.

    "Are your parents siblings?" Eli said. Fitz thought for a second.

    "Are you calling me dumb Emo boy" Fitz said

    "Nobody said that you were dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye." Eli said and I stifled a laugh by putting my hand to my mouth.

    "You know what...." Fitz was saying pulling his fist back

    "Principal" Adam said quietly beside me. We all looked over to see Mr. Simpson talking to some student right down the hall. Fitz put his fist down

    "This is not over" He said and walked away, Eli turned around to look at me and Adam

    "You told him! Booyah!" Adam said and Eli and I both looked at him.

    "Stop it...stop it forever" Eli said and laughed. I think I love my new friends.