When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 8:

"Cute hoodie" Imogen said to me as I entered the class i had first persiod. I was wearing a zebra printed red hoodie and skinny jeans. I sat down next to her in the computer class that we had together. Her hair was as usual something not very ordinary, but in two high pigtails. She wore glasses, black fingerless gloves, anda black an red shirt. Converse i could guess where her 'thing' and a black skit. Thats why i liked Imogen and i think we clicked very well. Because, she's herself and doesnt care. She's really col, just like Eli said.

    "Thanks. Love your outfit to" I said smiling.

    "Oh, this old thing" She said in her adorable voice and we laughed. Honestly everything about Imogen was adoable.

    "Hey, Do you know a Fiona Coyne?" I asked her,

    "Yeah, she's one of my best friends" She replied.

    "Is she dating anyone?" I asked.

    "Fiona...doesn't swing that way. Sorry" Imogen told me.

    "No.... no, not for me. My friend Adam" I said

    "Oh! Adam? He likes her" She asked me excitedly cocking her head to the side. The pigtails bobbed with her.

   "Yeah" I said as excited as she was. The plan that was brewing in my head was making me so anxious to go through with.

    "He's nice. I'll talk to her."She told me

    "No! Umm, I have an Idea. I just need to know if she's dating anyone?" I said

    "Nope. Not that I know of" Anya told me. I nodded.

    "Thanks" I said and the bell rung to signal the start of class. I turned to my computer and signed in as Mrs. Oh entered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    After computers was Lunch then English. I leaned back in my chair in English as Ms. Dawes told us about a project that we'd be doing. She had shoulder length brown hair and wore glasses.

    "Poetry. a making: a forming, creating, or the art of poetry, or a poem is a form of literary art in which language is used for its aesthetic and evocative qualities in addition to, or in lieu of, its apparent meaning. Poetry may be written independently, as discrete poems, or may occur in conjunction with other arts, as in poetic drama, hymns, or prose poetry." She said to us. Everyone looked at her like she had just lost her mind. Adam raised his hand, "Yes, Adam"

    "....I'm confused" He said and some people nodded. Hell, we were all confused.

    "A quality of beauty and intensity of emotion regarded as characteristic of poems" She said like that would make it even better but some people nodded trying to process what she just said.

    "Ohhh" Adam said, "Wait what?" I laughed with the class. Eli shook his head in front of me.

    "Okay, I'll call out the partners for this project." Ms. Dawes said giving up on us "You'll be writing a poem about your partner. Describing to the class who he or she really is. Okay.....Micheal's, and Donner.....Yale and O'brian....Smith and Donaldson....Torres and Winans..." She kept going and Adam waved at his partner who was a girl. She smiled back.

    "What are we supposed to do? Hang out with our partners for a day?" Adam asked

    "I guess so" I said to him Eli turned around in his seat.

    "....Goldsworthy and Dawn.....Meyers and Fiore..." Ms Dawes said and I smiled

    "What's up partner?" Eli said smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him, but still smile, "I want to know every little thing about you."

    "Oh, well that might take a while" I say

    "Really?" Eli said going with it.

    "Duh. I have a very extreme lifestyle" I told him

    "Oh, so what's the most extreme thing you've ever done?" Eli asked me. I leaned closer to him like I was about to tell him the most awesmoest secret ever.

    "One time Disney channel said ask your parents for permission before you go online......and i didn't ask." I said nodding and sitting back in my chair. Eli looked over at Adam and from the corner of my eye and and saw Adam doing the 'She's crazy sign'. I smiled.