When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 18:

"Eli...Abbey! The food is ready" We both heard Cece yell from down the stairs. I sat in Eli's desk chair and he was laid across his bed. We had listened to about four Dead hand songs, and were still listening to them. As Eli turned off his radio, I stood up.

    "I'll admit, they're good", I said to him. "I still love Never Shout Never more though"

    "I guessed that" He said putting the cd back in the case. "You can borrow it, if you want"

    "Your precious cd, are you sure?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. I laughed as I walked out of his room, with him in tow.

    We all sat at the Dinner table, Cece and Bullfrog on the ends, my mom and dad next to eachother and me and Eli across from them. It was really nice, Cece was an amazing cook and the table talk was actually okay. Nothing was awkward about the whole ordeal at all until...

    "So, Eli, that's your.....hearse out there?" My dad asked and my hand stopped, macaroni in mid-air on my fork. My dad had the tendency to be judgemental even if he didn't notice he was doing it, unlike my mom. I gave my mom a look but she was already looking at my dad, trying to understand where he was going with this.

    "Yeah, Morty, the 2nd" Eli aswered back nodding proudly and I smile. He really loved his car. Well, his second car.

    "Morty.....hmm" My dad said and I narrowed my eyes at him, what was he "hmm-ing" about? "That's a very unique choice in a car"

    "Thanks. I just think they're really cool." Eli replied. My dad widened his eyes for a second as if saying 'Wow'. You see, my dad tended to act like such a child sometimes, and didn't have that 'don't judge people' persona like my mom. I spoke up to turn all the attention on me, and get it off of Eli and Morty.

    "Yeah, me too." I said and Eli turned his green eyes to me something in my stomach fluttered and I looked away. That was weird... "So, me and Eli...we have a project that we're working on" I explained to everyone changing the subject.

     "What on?" Mrs. Goldsworthy asked.

   "Poetry, We have to learn about our partners, and their lives then make a poem about them" I explained.

    "I really like that idea, it teaches children to get to know one another, and see that everyone has a story" My mom said and I smiled at her. 

    "Whether it be messed up or not....." My dad mumbled and suddenly he yelped. Everyone looked at him oddly. What the hell just happened?

    "You and those Charlie-horses" My mom said patting him, "He's fine" She told all of us, then went back to her food, while my dad winced in pain Did she just.....she just kicked him, under the table? I smiled to myself and shook my head. My parents....

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

     Hey.......everybody..... *hides behind Justin Bieber* so I know some of you want to kill me right now because its been ages since I've uploaded, and this isn't exactly the longest chapter but I'm back....sort of. It's just that school has been...SO TIRING ! & I almost never have time to write. I hope I didn't lose fans and to those that stayed, thank God for you, I love you, and so do Eli and Abbey.

~BieberLovatoStyles4

Song of the Day :

    "Wings" By: Little Mix. (They're adorable)