When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 17:

When we walked into Eli's room, I automatically thought of mine, but a boy version. It was definetly him. The walls were black, even the ceiling, but they were filled with more posters of bands(just about every band that I could think of) and signs, like street signs. Let me tell you, he had great taste in music. A lot of Dead hand though. His bed was neatly made with black and red bed sheets on it and his black pillow case was of skulls over and over. He had a nightstand on the left of his bad and a dresser with a mirror on the far left wall. It was actually clean in here. I cocked my head to the side, I thought he was a hoarder?

    "Clare....um, she helped me clean it up." He said and I looked at him. She really had an impact in his life and helped him with so much. 

    "Oh" I said turning back around and walking more into his room. I actually liked it a lot. I went and sat on his bed, "Now, I want to listen to this.....Dead hand, since you talk about them non-stop."

    "I do not" He told me as he walked over to his radio and i gave him a look.

    "You fan-girl more then a Directioner" I told him and he looked back at me confused

    "A what?" He asked confused. I shook my head smiling to myself

    "Never-mind" I said

   "You listen to NeverShoutNever. You shouldn't be talking. It's Christofer Drew This, Christofer Drew that." He said.

    "That's because he's amazing" I told him

    "Yeah...sure" He said opening a CD case, "Dead Hands Amazing" he stated

    "See what I mean. Fan-girl. And I can and will be the judge of that" I told him as he pressed play on the radio.

    "Okay, this is Paisley Jacket, My favorite song." He said as the music started. Gosh, it was loud, There are a certain amount of song genre's that I can not stand and that is screamo and techno. But this was actually okay. I liked the beat and the sound.

    "Okay, they're actually really good" I said and Eli smirked.

    "Better then NeverShoutNever?" He asked me

    "Never better then NeverShoutNever" I told him "But they're good. I like it" I said smiling. Eli looked into my eyes and for once, Since the time I met him, Eli Goldsworthy smiled.

    "Oh my gosh, you're smiling" I said standing up kind of shocked. I've never seen it before, Eli just doesn't smile. Seriously......never, "This is a miracle" I told him and he looked at me like i was crazy, but this really was surprising for me.

    "What? I smile" He told me, and i put my hands on my hips cocking my head to the side.

    "You do not, you smirk like crazy, but I have not seen you smile since i met you, Eli" I told him, "Awww, Eli's smiling" I said and he started smiling even more and looked away from me

    "Leave me alone Abbey" He said and I smiled now at his embarrassment. He looked good when he smiled, but I wasn't abut to tell him that. For right now, I was feeling very prideful due to the fact that I Abbey Dawn made Eli Goldsworthy smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

    Well I guess I like this chapter. Do you guys? I hope more people start to comment. I'm not one of those people that's going to say, if you don't comment i'm not writing but i really wish you'd tell me what you think please ! :) Okayyyyy, Vote ! (and comment) Oh, and on the side is the song "Paisley Jacket" its actully pretty good.

~BieberLovatoStyles4~

Song:

    "Moments" ~1D (This is my favorite song by them. My friend had to explain to me what it was about, and it's kind of depressing but, I really like it because it beautiful to me <3)