When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 16:

I was enveloped in a hug instantly by someone with medium long blonde hair. I'm guessing it was Eli's mom. At first i was a little put off but I then hugged back.

    "Abbey! its so nice to meet you" She said sweetly then let me go. I looked up to see a middle aged woman with bright blue eyes. She wore a jean jacket and a black shirt underneath with jean pants. She actually looked like a really cool person to hang out with. Apart from being a mom of course. "I'm Cece, and this is Bullfrog" She said motioning to I'm guess her husband.

   Cece and Bullfrog....have officially become my favorite set of parents. I mean those are the coolest names ever. Eli stood on the side smiling kind of nervously. I nudged him slightly and when he looked over i gave him a reassuring smile. Telling him to chill out a little with my eyes. That I was hoping took some of the tension, you could see visible on his face, away.

    "It's nice to meet you guys too. This is my mom and dad" I said motioning to my parents. Cece and Bullfrog turned to them and immediately advanced.

    "Well hi, i'm Cece" Eli's mother introduced herself to my mom as his dad introduced himself to my dad

    "I'm bullfrog" Bullfrong introduced as he shook my dads hand.

    "Its nice to meet you, i'm Mia and this is my husband Robert" My mom said sweetly. She smiled at them in a friendly way.

    I think that i got my 'everyone is different and there's nothing wrong with that' attitude from her. She taught me that being different and unique is the best way to live because, being like everyone else is boring. Be a leader, not a follower.

    "You're earrings, are very nice, where did you get them?" Cece asked my mom. she took the Sapphire blue hoops in her hand. The rhinestones shining slightly.

    "Oh! these, i was shopping in Macy's and they were in the display case. I also make jewelry, i get my inspiration from the different styles and things that i see....." My mom rambled on and on and i sighed. She does that a lot...rambles and talks for hours to the point where you could possible have a nervous breakdown, and every time you see her, not want her to see you so she doesn't talk your ear off again.

    "Mom..." I whined. "Don't you guys have to like go or something?"

    "Oh Abbey, don't be a party pooper" she replied. Did she really just say party pooper? Oh how my mom can be so embarrasing sometimes.

    "Nonsense, stay for dinner." Cece said

    "Yeah there's always extra room" Bullfrog chimed in. I shook my head slowly at them widening my eyes as my parents backs were to me.

    "Well..." My dad said hesitantly. He looked back at me and i stopped shaking my head and looked at him innocently. Eli chuckled next to me as my dad turned back to face them. 'Don't say yes' I thought 'Say you have to be somewhere or have to do something please just don't say.....'

    "Sure", My mom said. Crap. "We'd love to"

     "Yeah, why not." My dad said.

    "Well, great!" Cece said happily, then took my moms hand. "Now you can tell me all about your jewelry making while I cook !"

  "Oh!" My mom said slightly surprised as Cece pulled her into the kitchen. But she was laughing, I have a feeling that they're going to be good friends.

      "Well, Robert, would you like a beer?" Bullfrog asked my dad.

    "Sure" He said and the followed him into the kitchen area. So that left me and Eli and me. I stood there looking around the living room. It was very homey feeling and cozy. None of it seemed like Eli whatsoever. The pictures on the walls of he and his family, Cece and Bullfrogs wedding day etc.

    "So....do you want a tour?" He asked me breaking the silence. I looked at him and nodded.

    "Yeah, lets go" I said. He walked over to his stairs and i followed, "This is going to be an extremely wierd dinner. Like honestly. Promise that whatever my parents say about me you wont believe"

    "Promise, but...." He said as we walked up the stairs and into a hallway, then he turned to me, "We're in my house, so that means same to you. My parents could whip out a scrapbook at anytime." He told me and I laughed.

    "I promise too. Now, where are we right now?" I said looking around

    ".......A hallway" He said looking at me like I was slow.

    "I know that, but you're the tour guide, you're supposed to tell me this stuff" I told him

   "O....kay" He said. He looked around, "That's the bathroom, we have two, ones downstairs in the den. That's my parents room, and this.....is mine" He said as we advanced on a dark wood door full or signs and words.

     "Hmm......? Enter at your own risk..." I read, then looked at him, "Thats extremely inviting" I said sarcastically. He ripped the sign off the door and gave me a nervous look. I sighed and took the sign from him, ignoring the feeling that I got when I touched his hand. Then hung it back on the door, and gave him a smile.

     "Okay, so, lets go in" He said and opened his bedroom door.

    "Wow...." I said

------------------------------------

Sooo, how've you guys been? lol I'm sorry i haven't written anything for like ever, but i am now, School just had me crazy, but it's summer now ! yay ! I'm going to try and write a lot today :) And try to write more every day, or every other day :) If i dont get writers block. okayyyy :) Vote ! and Love !

~BieberLovatoStyles4~

Song:

"What Makes You Beautiful" ~ By: 1D