When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy: Chapter 15:

Exactly at 4:30 my mom woke me up. An eager expression, that kind of scared me on her face, and an already picked outfit for me to wear at my dinner with Eli and his family. She really was excited for this. It was a dress, a pretty light blue one that was halter topped and had a black belt connected to it with black heels.

    "Mom, i'm not wearing a dress. Its dinner, at there house" I said and she rolled her eyes. The only time that i actually wore dresses was weddings, church and dances.

    "Exactly, you have to look nice, Abigail" She said and i sighed

    "Okay, can i just wear a pretty dress shirt or something, please" I pleaded, "I'm not up for wearing a dress right now, mom"

    "Okay, go take a shower, i'll find something different for you" She said

    "I can pick my own outfit" I said walking towards my closet, but she took my shoulders and guided me out of my room and to the hall bathroom

    "Shower" She said pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door. Since she was so excited about this, i let her have her fun. I just hope the outfit was nice at least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

    The outfit that my mom picked for me was, a pretty silky dark pink shirt with a black belt connected to it. Some blue jeans and black ankle boots.

    "Nice" I said examining myself in the mirror

    "You look cute. Now for that hair, i was thinking an up do..." She was saying but i cut her off

    "Or just down, oh yeah, i like that idea" I said walking up to my mirror and grabbing my brush, brushing it down and over my shoulders, then shaking it out to make it look messy but pretty at the same time. I applied a little bit of lip-gloss and so dark eye liner to make my eyes pop. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes slightly freaked me out because at the same time they were, blue, green or clear sometimes. How is that? I put on a spiky silver bracelet and some other colorful one, add a purple ring on my right hand middle finger. "Done"

      "You look beautiful" my mom cooed and i smiled

      "Thanks" I replied.

---------------------------------------------------

   When we pulled up to Eli's house, he sat outside waiting for me. I got out kind of quickly and walked up to him.

    "Hey" I said

    "Hey" He replied

    "Hello Eli. I'm Robert Dawn" My dad said extending his hand formally, from behind me. What was he doing? They shook hands and my dad eyed Eli. Why! Then my mom stepped up. Thank god for moms!

    "Hi, Eli." She said sweetly and hugged him. "I'm very excited to meet your parents"

    "Yeah, they're happy to meet you guys too" He replied. He looked at me, and i smiled, "You look nice Abbey"

    "Thanks, Eli" I replied. Then there was an awkward silence

    "Um, you guys can come in" He said and my parents nodded. He let them go first and walked alongside me. "You're dad's intimidating" I stifled my laughter

    "He's a dad, he's protective" I said, "My mom practically loves you so, you're good"

     "Yeah, my parents don't even know you and they already...." He was saying when I was suddenly pulled into a tight hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Short Chapter I know. I'm really happy with all of the people that like this story so much.It takes me some time to write new chapters and that because i get writers block verrryyyyy easily. Writers block makes me go crazzyy 0_o But, i'm going to try and upload more often if i can. Thanks for reading ! Vote ! and Love !

P.S. I'm going to randomly have a SONG OF THE DAY ! on here. For fun :) It'll be a mixture of different genres, 'Pop, rock, hip hop, rap (mostly Nicki Minaj because she's actually the only rapper i listen to), Gospel, etc' :D

Sooooo.............

SONG OF THE DAY !

"Lightweight" By: Demi Lovato <3