When Abbey Dawn Met Eli Goldsworthy:Chapter 10:

"Okay, so, a couple of years ago, I was dating this girl..." He was saying but i cut him off.

    "Clare Edwards?" I asked him. We were sitting on top of Morty in front of a little coffee shop called The Dot.

    "She comes after, i'm going back to where....it all started" He said. I nodded. He looked over at me briefly then went back to looking straight forward. I waited. "A couple of years ago, I had a girlfriend named Julia. She had long black hair, and these brown eyes, that just made you feel so...safe. I don't know"

    "She must have been really pretty" I said smiling a little. He nodded

    "She had an attitude that could get VERY annoying sometimes....." He smirked a little. I'm guessing he was reminiscing. "But...I loved her" He told me, his smirk fell and he sighed. "She would have problems at home. Problems with her step-mom, they constantly argued, and after her arguments, she'd come and stay over at my house" He looked over at me, explaining it. I nodded understanding and he looked back forward. "One day, we got into this huge fight over something stupid....at my house."

    I listened intently to every word he said. Watching for his reactions, and facial expressions. There was a mixture of pain and....love and hurt all combined as he talked to me. He looked like he was in his own little world. Julia must be really special to him. What ever happened to their relationship?

    "So, we were both really mad, and she got on her bike and drove off..." He told me. "I always say to myself, if that argument had never happened....She'd be here"

    "You guys broke up?" I asked feeling bad. He still loves her. He sighed heavily, then put his head in his hands, and i got confused a little.

    "No...she d..." He said quietly. I didn't hear what he said

    "What?" I asked leaning in a little, "She what?"

    "She died" He said louder and I just froze. Oh. My. Gosh.

   "H-h-how?" I asked. my voice was shaky. What he told me was processing more slower then anything has ever processed in my mind. I looked at him.

    "She got hit by a car." He said lifting his head. Thank god he wasn't crying because I wouldn't be able to take that. I'd be crying right along side him. He looked over at me. His green eyes looking into my blue ones.

    "I'm so sorry Eli" I said. He shrugged

    "I'm fine now. Last year was hard though. I still couldn't get over it. That pretty much messed up my relationship with Clare. That and my hoarding problem, the Bi-polar disease that i was diagnosed with and the Anti-depressant drugs...Then she said i was really Clingy" I stared at him like he was insane. Well damn...someone has a lot of baggage. He looked over at me, and saw my expression, "Yeah, there's more to tell"