Ben x reader p2(lemon)

Bens face was hiding behind his bangs as he had you pinned to the floor of your bedroom, the small patch of carpet softened the fact he was holding your arms by the wrists while doing so. You could feel his light breathing on your shoulder, Ben seemed to pause and take in the moment, you had just said yes to being his girlfriend but he still had to make you his. He wanted more then just the word of mouth relationship with you, he was in love with you and he wanted to make you see that while also making you only want him.

The truth was, he had been practically stalking you ever since slenderman introduced you to everyone. He always had his eye on you, and when he heard from clockwork that you loved video games he made his move, he let you borrow his games but there was a catch, he was attached to the games and used the games to watch you as you played alone in your room. He had watched you rage quit, get all excited about winning , and sad when there was a death in the game that wasn't caused by you defeating the bad guy. He knew it was wrong but he felt like he had to, like he was meant to, in a way. Ben got frustrated in his thoughts and lifted his head from your shoulder planting a slightly rough but passionate kiss upon your lips.

Your face grew bright red once more , he pulled away for a moment looking down at you once again , at this point he was mentally battling himself, but his more devilish side was winning.

" b-Ben... Are you alright?" You would say but that only made him give you a slight smirk as he leaned down and shut you up with a kiss , this time he went and made sure he didn't pull away as he started a small make out session.

He was landing more kisses on your lips then an air force base had planes which caused you to let out a small moan. Ben knew this was his time to strike and quickly inserted his tongue in your mouth. His tongue and yours started dancing like wildfire making its way through a forest. The light sensation made you moan while gasping for air. Ben took note and stopped as he started to slide one hand down your side, you blushed and turned your gaze away from his to which he smirked.

" I'm going to make you mine (f/n)." He started kissing down your neck. His hand trailed down to your thigh and stopped as he then started to unbutton your shirt leaving a trail of kisses, the tracks stopped when your shirt was taken off and then your bra unclipped. You flinched and went to cover your breasts but Ben was fast, he had his hands on your wrists in the matter of seconds , he looked you in the eyes.

" you shouldn't have done that " as he smirked he kissed you and forced his tongue into your mouth once again, this time he had one hand on your breast and the other firmly held both your arms over your head. He started swirling circles around your bud with his index finger while grasping your breast in his hand. His kissing became more heated and before you knew it you were squirming under him in hot moans.

" b-Ben" you spoke out while you had the chance to catch your breath, your face screaming 'more'. Ben moved down abit still holding your wrists in his hand , his other hand now went to your skirt , his face turned from a smug look to a slightly surprised one. His hand slid down to your underwear , he began to rub your entrance lightly, you blushed more biting your lip slightly holding back. He began rubbing more roughly and abit faster , you couldn't hold your moans back. This made Ben more excited then he already was and he stopped, his breath was abit heavy , he let go of your wrists and started taking off his shirt fallowed by his
pants, you looked up at him noticing his more noticeable features now.

Your face was bright red and Ben took note, he kissed you passionately as he started to rub your underwear with his heated rod under the thin layers of fabric between you both. He could feel your underwear starting to soak up as he got harder. Ben had to stop kissing you to take his breath , you were heavily panting now even more so then before from all the body heat in the room. Ben was breathing abit heavy but he wasn't going to quit so easy, he slowly took off your now soaked underwear , you tried to cover yourself from embarrassment but Ben wouldn't let you yet again so you gave in.

" wow, your better then I imagined (f/n)" he said almost speechless as he's face was red , not with embarrassment but from the heated moment. He kissed your belly then traveled down to get a better look at the entrance to your cave of wonders. His fingers trailed slowly up and down making you twitch abit and grip onto the edges of the small round carpet in your room. You let out a tiny moan , and Ben heard it. He wanted to hear your moan more and more , he inserted a finger , then once you were used to that and after a few good moans out of you , he slipped in another and made you feel even better as your moans got louder and you started moaning out his name lightly between breaths.

" b-Ben " you moaned softly as he started to go slower then he had been, you could feel a strange heated ball in your stomach area that was tightening up as he kept going but it all stopped as Ben slipped his fingers out. He kissed you and slipped his tongue into your mouth making you moan as he went into war with your tongue for territory. Ben took this opportunity to let his rod free and move it to your entrance before swiftly and in a quick motion breaking down the door. You let out a Yelp of pain and tear'd up now holding his shoulders as he slightly laid upon you. You were breathing heavy and trying to catch your breath between the pain and the pleasure, Ben kissed you once again before apologizing.

" sorry (f/n), I had to." He gave you a small smirk before continuing where he last left off in the war between your tongues, after a few minutes he began to move his hips not being able to take waiting anymore. He began pumping in and out of you in a slow and careful motion. You winced in pain at first but after a few pumps it made you want more , it was like he was teasing you now and you wanted all of him.

You broke the battle and moaned "f-faster " lightly just under your breath but loud enough for him to hear your plea and pump faster making you moan more and more as he did , he loved the sounds that you made , your moans excited him even more then what he was. Ben began thrusting into you as he then put his hands on your hips and began pulling you towards him as he thrusted into you and as he pulled slightly outwards as well. His thrusts began getting faster and faster, you could feel the heated ball forming again and you start to moan louder , Ben was panting heavily as he thrusted faster and faster when he felt your walls tighten around him. The heated ball tightened while he thrusted more and more into you and you could feel the ball snap as you released moaning his name this time it was louder then the others.

" b-Ben!" You moaned once you released your orgasm.ben stopped for a seconds while you felt something flow into your body , he started thrusting slowly and carefully for a few seconds till you felt you were full, he pulled his heated rod out of you and you felt the mixture of fluids flow slowly out of you.

" (f-f/n)... That was amazing.. Better then I imagined it to be. " he said between catching his breath and his heavy panting.

" imagined ? Y-you thought about doing this to me for a time?" You blushed brightly. Ben's face was now bright red with embarrassment as he looked down so his bangs were covering his eyes abit as he looked off to the side.

" well.. Yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Sometimes... Just sometimes it was too much so I found myself doing things I never did when I thought about you." He kissed you passionately for a few seconds.

" but I wanted you to say you wanted me as your boyfriend before I did anything I thought about." He gave you a small playful wink before holding you hostage in his arms as he hugged you close.

_____________
(A/n)

Hope you liked this lemon . I'll be doing one of these for each pasta I do a thing for, plus detailed scenarios too. Ben is kinda one of my favorites , but I wouldn't really go so far as to really read lemons about him lmao, the irony when I write one right? Leave a comment saying who you want to see next , and what kind of scenarios you want to see later on .