Masky x reader p2(lemon)

Masky was sitting in his chair working on paperwork on his desk as usual. You never understood why murderers needing to file paperwork... But to masky it made a lot of sense. From what you saw he took his job seriously so you tried not to interfere too much. But every now and then it would become too boring. Even with your little paranormal adventures in the woods recordings. Masky now allowed you to go outside as long as you were with him , which now meant that you were with him almost every second of the day. You told him about your life at home , your life at school... Why you loved the paranormal so much.. And why you were devoted to actually catching something paranormal on film. Masky joined you in all this paranormal hunting business but he never really seemed to have much fun doing it. Even so, he was letting you do what you loved as long as you never posted it anywhere online.

It was actually pretty peaceful in the house. As far as you could tell masky and hoodie never brought " work" home with them.. Unless it was paperwork. Hoodie is the one who's normally out doing lord knows what but masky stayed home for the most part. At least as far as you knew. When he wasn't home he still locked you in your room but now he let you use your laptop to watch some movies he would bring in every now and then. He had asked you what your favorite genera was and from then on he'd pick up one new movie ,or series,every week for you to watch.

You couldn't help but start feeling attached to him. I mean, he was there for almost all of your time awake. You spoke to him the most. Hoodie normally just sat there quietly watching you two for the most part. You now had the bad habit of staring at masky when you thought he wasn't looking. Even though you never saw what his real face looked like he still made your heart beat faster then it normally did when he was near. Sometimes late at night you would stay up and think of him. Most of it were questions you hadn't asked him before like " would you be my boyfriend " or " have you ever been with someone before" things every love sick person would think up while day dreaming.

You were sketching out something you thought of in your room when masky opened the door making you jump in place hiding your drawing from his sight.

" (f/n) I-.... " he paused for a second just after he opened the door.

" what's that behind your back?" He seemed to stare at you for a while waiting your response.

" I-it's nothing. Just a little doodle is all..." Your love sick heart began to pound with both fear and your feelings for him. The so called ' doodle' you had sketched out was of you and masky. You landing a kiss on masky's lips that is.. Or at least the ones on his mask.

" it's not nothing if your hiding it from me. You're not trying to leave are you. You know what I'll have to do if you do. Your lucky enough that the boss let us keep you alive. Hell he even gave us a little bit of a raise to help support you. The least you could do is not keep secrets from me or hoodie." His voice sounded more stern the usual.

" I promise it's nothing like that masky. I'm not planning to run away or escape ... It's just a doodle I swear." You kept the drawing behind your back all the while your face turning a light shade of red. If masky saw what you were drawing he'd probably blow a casket... And he'd know your true feelings for him.

" yeah right. Just let me see. (F/n) if your not going to run then let me see the drawing. I have to make sure. I.. I don't really want to hurt you. But I would if I had to." His voice sounded like his usual tone only when he got to the last part it slightly wavered abit. You probably wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the fact that your heart was beating so hard that everything other then his voice had no sound so you were forced into hearing every last word in ten fold.