hoodie X Male reader

{ So like, yeah. ganna be doing this one a little diffrently than the last ones since its been HELLA trippy to write X readers in a female context when im a guy. soooo im trying something new and mixing shit up. sorry if yall didn't exactly want this but i had a lot of requests for Hoodie}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a while since you entered highschool, you were already a senior getting ready for prom feeling that teen spirit fading from existance. why were you getting ready for prom? well, because things took a turn and someone decided to put your name as one of the nominees for prom king as some sick joke. everyone knew you wouldnt win, not with the school football captain running at least. no one would pick the guy who was the social outcast, you didnt even bother buying a nice suit because you were expecting something straight out of carrie to happen.

you still didnt know who the fuck put your name in the running but you didnt have a good feeling about it at all. people started looking at you in the halls more than normal, you started getting pushed around more as well. the football team in general started giving you daily swirlys in the bathroom stalls and you didnt know what cruel joke was being played on you at all. what did you do to deserve all this, to deserve someone putting your name in the running catagory. you never even wanted to be prom king, why was your name put in. why? 

it wasnt something you could wrap your head around at all, it wasnt something normal something that could have happened by accident. you asked damn near everyone and anyone who even touched the candidate box and they all said the same thing. no one saw anything, your name was just left in the box written on a worn piece of paper. there was really no sign of who it could have been ether. you didnt have any friends, not really at least so you knew no one you already knew or talked to could have done it, so who was it? 

thats when it hit you like a ton of bricks.

it must have been that guy.

the one thats always looking at you at lunch, the same guy who you tried to point out to people and no one seemed to see him. he would always dissapear before they could, so how could they. sometimes it felt like he was stalking you, never being caught and constantly just out of sight so you could barely notice him. this time though, it was enough. if he really was the one who put your name in the running you were going to confront him one way or another. you nearly forgot about the creep because its been so busy lately with the constant bullying and people making a big deal over your name being in the running that he slipped your mind. tomorrow you'll watch out for him on your way to school and corner him for sure. that creep in the hoodie was going down for sure. 

before you knew it you had little to no sleep, morning had come and just like that you were out the door tired as all hell trying to see if you could spot that fucker. low and behold while you were walking out of your drive way you spotted the familiar yellow hoodie from afar. who the fuck even was he anyways? you never really got a good look at his face and now you were going to confront him.. how the hell were you ganna do that you ask? well you had no real idea. the farthest you had gotten into your plan was thinking about getting that mother fucker back for writing your name into that stupid contest. fuck. you didnt pay attetion for just a second and the guy in the yellow hood moved places. he was now a few steps behind you as your steps started to pick up their pace, you never knew why the guy followed you or what the hell was going on when he did but you did know one thing, you were planning to kick his ass today and the perfect spot was coming right up in the form of an alley way just a block away from home quiet enough so no one really bothered to go near it and a perfect dead end.

reacting the dead ended alleyway you turned around to face the guy in the yellow hoodie who was now only a few feet away from you.

" what the hell do you want from me, did you put my name in the poll, is this all some sick elaborate joke to bully me into killing myself or something?!" you damn near yelled at him. the man didnt move a muscle it was kind of inhuman how still he stayed as you raised your voice.