hoodie x male reader P2(lemon)

that kiss left you alittle confused but you couldnt help but lean in. you hadnt seen his face, but there was really no need to. in all this time he was the only one who actually paid any attention to you, showed any form of affection in general. granted, he was stalking you for a while but right now that thought was gone from your mind and one of his hands had started slipping into your dress shirt. feeling that gloved hand, the leather grazing your skin was thrilling you felt a shiver roll down your spine as he dragged it slowly up towards your chest pinching that soft nipple between two fingers playing with it in his hand practically pinning you to the back of the couch with his body pressed slightly against you. 

you were trying to fight back what wanted to come out from your lips as he played with you more. his gloves feeling soft against your skin things were escalating faster and faster as he lifted your legs up onto the couch pressing himself between them and pinning you down against the arm rest your body giving in to his touch completely as he took control. all you could really do was hold onto his shoulders as he pinned you with his body getting more and more access to your chest while he lifts your shirt up to your chin wrapping his fingers around your neck sensually. you closed your eyes for a moment as he started to remove the mask he was wearing to get a better feel of your lips.

you could feel his soft lips press against your neck as you stretched to give him more access to it. his tongue slipping out to glide along your skin with all it had. he was rough, but you could tell he was holding himself back like he had wanted to do this for a while. your breath hitched, he paused in place which made you open your eyes and glance at him. your face was red by now, you were practically on his crotch pressed up against the couches arm rest when you saw his face. he hadnt taken the mask off completely but he looked to be normal. he had abit of a beard growing in but it looked kind of hot, you wanted to see his face.. really wanted to see it. your hands made their way up to his hood pulling it off and pulling him into another kiss pressing your body against his, eyes closed as your hands worked the mask off of him and he gave into the act using his arms to grab hold of your hips and pull you further onto his crotch before working on your jeans.

shit- you could feel his boner through all the layers of fabric between you and his fingers working their magic un buckling your belt and undoing your button and zipper. his gloved hand slipped into your underwear and pulled out your semi erect manhood, the gloves felt oddly nice adding alittle grip to every stroke he gave your length. you let out small whimpers as he teased your length with his hand and his lips went back to planting kisses on your neck. his kisses became suckling and then nibbling along your neck and shoulders as he worked your shaft just until you were hard enough to let slip a moan. 

" fuck dude- dont go so fast or i'll-" you started to cry out when his movement stopped allowing you to breathe for a second before getting your jeans nearly ripped off of your body by the hoodied man. you could literally feel the heat coming from your face as you watched him struggle to hold himself back. he unbuckled his pants and quickly whipped out his meaty length pulling your hips back in place as he rubbed the erect member against your entrance. he wanted so badly to enter you, how did you know? as the seconds went by you could feel his rubbing get rougher. not that you minded as his grip on you was kind of hot and the way he kept looking at you was easily exciting. you could feel the precum dripping along his length and rubbing against your hole like some kind of lube. thats when he did it, he pressed the tip against your opening and slid himself slowly but surely in as he leaned in and kissed your lips roughly holding your hips in place so you couldnt move away from him at all. it was your first time with a guy and it was abit painful but damn did it get better. his one of his hands returned to jacking you off while he pressed to go deeper inside of your anus starting to thrust casually hearing your struggle to moan out in both pain and pleasure. your body over whelmed by both feelings as he thrusted now hitting your g-spot while stuffing his length deep inside of you. 

" o-Oh shit-" you squeaked out not being able to hold it back anymore. he got restless, he thrusted harder, faster trying to get what he had wanted from the start. he nearly seemed animalistic his kiss was cut off as he shifted to your shoulder biting down just enough to leave a mark before sucking on your skin causing the colors to shift into a purplish hue. his thrusts got faster the more you loosened up for him and with each one you felt the knot in your stomach tighten. what was happening to you right now was blissful. you couldnt help but moan out as he harassed your sweet spot more and more. damn you were so fucking close and the faster he got, the more he pressed you up against the arm rest pressing you further into that curled position as he savagely thrusted into you. it nearly felt like he was going to turn your organs around from how intense it felt, his thrusting mixed with the feeling of his tongue swirling circles on the sensitive skin around the bite mark while his hand pumped your length made you want to explode, and you did. 

you finally had enough and your body shook as you came splashing along both your stomach and his hand as he kept going a few more thrusts before he himself joined you in climaxing. he didnt even bother pulling out at all, he allowed his seed to fill you to the brim holding you tightly like he was breeding you now holding onto your hips so you wouldnt pull him out of this state. you were breathless you couldnt think in that moment, couldnt move ether. you just held onto him as he did this still feeling high off the rush. so high that you had forgotten all about the other male that had gone off to the next room. 

and it turned out, that other male had just so happened to see the final part of your dirty act and stood there alittle in shock before speaking up. " i guess you two had a good time then. im leaving to go buy more groceries since Brian here felt like bringing home a third party." you could tell the annoyance in his voice as he opened the front door and left, but not before shouting out " That couch better be cleaned when i get back or im killing both of you." as he shut the door behind him.

you just stayed there looking at who you assumed to be named Brian before he smirked. " Tim gets alittle anal about things like this. hes never gotten laid i guess" his kinda creepy sounding chuckle returned. you both cleaned the couch up before masky came home with the groceries and a fresh set of clothes for you to wear. he said he needed to get rid of the clothes you were wearing since you no longer belonged to society and couldnt by any means go back home. hoodie also admitted the button he made you push earlier was actually connected to the bomb at your school. surprise, surprise. you killed most of your schools population. guess you really were apart of their little team now, there really was no going back from this point on, but hey, you got a new boyfriend in the process.